He's Mine.

Late story i know... Sorryyyyyyy I don't have an excuse. I was just too lazy... Oh yah btw there will be a little bit of swearing. Just a heads up.

---===+++===---
"They're here!" Snotlout shouted. He was the most excited for the arrival of the queen and her sister of Arendale who were visiting the island.

"I think we can see that Snotlout!" Astrid shouted back.

"Milady please don't shout. It'll give them the wrong idea." Hiccup said. Yes he is the chief of Berk and the boyfriend of Astrid Hofferson. But Astrid wasn't so sure of inviting queen Elsa and her sister Anna to Berk as she didn't want them to steal Hiccup. (Overprotective much?) As the boat reached the dock, Hiccup greeted them with a warm welcome and invited them into the Great Hall for a feast. As he was walking away, Astrid saw Elsa giving hiccup 'the look' {by that I mean like falling head over heels in love basically.}

In the Great Hall everyone was talking very loudly and it was really annoying.  Everywhere Astrid looked made her more annoyed. The twins were arguing over a spoon, Fishlegs was no where to be found, Snotlout was flirting with Anna, but the worst one was that she spotted Elsa twirling her hair and flirting, YES Flirting with Hiccup. And that made Astrid get on her bad side.

That night Astrid dragged Hiccup into her house for a sleepover.
"Hiccup" Astrid started.

"Yes Milady?"

"I don't trust that Elsa girl."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean she keeps flirting with you. Oh hiccups so strong, hiccups so brave, hiccups so muscular, hiccup defeated the red death, hiccups metal leg is so hot, BLEBBITY BLEH BLEHE BLEH. ITS SO ANNOYING."

"Hey don't worry, I'll never leave you for some random girl we just met."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

The next day, Astrid was throwing her axe at all the poor trees in the forest while hiccup was taking the day off with toothless, when she heard some muffled voices coming from the cove. She quietly sneaked up and looked at where the sound was coming from.

"Okay Olaf, I'm telling you this because I trust you and everyone else will just tell. So. You know hiccup right? The Super-hot chief guy that I want to marry. But the thing is, he has a girlfriend. A stupid F***ing girlfriend. So I need you to put this in hiccups drink tonight at the dinner and it will make him fall in love with me. Got that?" Elsa said, handing a bottle with a purple liquid over to a snowman.
That's when Astrid completely lost it, ran over and punched Elsa as hard as her fists could take it. She didn't stop until she was sure Elsa couldn't get off the ground that easily. She put a foot on Elsa's body and whispered.

"Stay away from him. He's mine. If you try to poison him with that potion of yours, I'll make sure you see only clouds and angels for the rest of your damn life. Got that? And I want you off of this island by tomorrow night. I'm warning you As**ole, step away from our life and live your own shi**y one."

That night, Elsa and her sister left, leaving a confused but relieved hiccup, a heartbroken Snotlout and a proud Astrid.
"Did you do that Milady?"

"You mean pounded her onto the ground and gave her a lecture to make sure she doesn't poison you with a love potion? Yep, I did."

"I'm proud of you." Hiccup said with a smirk on his gorgeous face.

---===+++===---

FINITO! Okay guys that took me a long time because I felt bad for not updating sooner so I just opened Wattpad and wracked my brains for a good story. So I literally wrote this on the spot............
Yeahhhhhhh... Sorry! 😬 OH YAHHH I WANTED TO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR JUST OVER 200 READS! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THANK YOU!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Peace out!
-Hiccstrid_Lover_III