Chapter 1

Her view.

"Welcome to Romeria." Harry's voice is light as we step out of the private plane.
I don't bother turning to look at him. His words on the plane have annoyed and thrilled me. I don't know what's wrong with me. How did I, Cassidy Franklin, end up in this position?

"I want you to take this phone."
"What phone?" I speak to the wind in front of me.
"The one I'm holding in my hand." He sounds short, and I run down the steps a little faster. If he thinks I'm gonna act like everything's fine, he has another thing coming.
"Cassidy," his voice rises, and I stop. I don't stop because of Harry, though.

No, I stop because the Tarmac is filled with about 30 different men dressed up in navy blue and red uniforms and they're all holding guns in the air. I'm pretty sure the guns are rifles with bayonets. There are about 3 different cars waiting for us as well, with 3 drivers standing next to each one.
As soon as they see Harry, a young boy starts blowing a trumpet and my mouth falls open.

I've never seen such fanfare at an airport before, but I guess I'm not used to being around royalty.
"Do not run ahead of me, Cassidy." Harry growls into my ear and grabs my arm. "Take this phone."
His eyes look into mine with an intense expression as he hands me the phone. I take it reluctantly and place it into my handbag and watch a wide smile cross his face. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"
"What's going on here?" I nod towards the crowds of people in front of us. "What's with the fanfare?"
"My mother wanted to make sure her firstborn and his fiancé were met with a royal welcome."
"I don't like the sound of that." I hiss at him. "This is making me very uncomfortable, Harry."
"It shouldn't. You should be happy. Don't women like being fawned over?"
"If it's real. This isn't real."
"I'll compensate you nicely."
"I don't want your money, asshole." I stop and glare at him. "And if you mention money to me again or insinuate that I'm a prostitute, I will slap you so hard that you'll wonder that your face is still a part of your body."
"It was just a --"
"Do you understand me?" I cut him off and eye him deliberately. "If I think for a second that you're associating me with being a whore at any moment, I will do something drastic."
"How drastic?" He smirks at me, his green eyes glowing with humor.
"I'll cut off your--"
"Harry, there you are." Someone with a deep voice comes running towards us and I look down to see a handsome man grinning up at us. "We've been waiting your arrival. Your mother is anxious to meet the woman who has stolen your heart."

My face burns a bright red as I stand there staring at the man. He reaches out his hand to me and bows his head, his brown eyes shining with excitement. "I'm Tarquin."
"Nice to meet you, Tarquin." I shake his hand and I can feel Harry staring at us through the corners of my eyes. "I'm Cassidy."
"The pleasure is all mine." He grins and then gives Harry a look.
"You nearly gave us a heart attack. Mama thinks that you've lost your head. They say that Kendall has gone crazy. She can't believe it. She's going to flip a switch when she sees you. She thought that she--"
"Tarquin." Harry frowns as he cuts him off. "Enough."
"Oops, sorry." Tarquin gives me an awkward smile. "You must forgive me. I never expected to see the day when my cousin would get married."
"You two are cousins?" I'm surprised. Tarquin, while cute, didn't look like Harry at all with his white-blonde hair and pale skin.
"Can't you tell?" Tarquin grins again, looking carefree and happy, quite unlike Harry.
"No, not really." I shake my head and smile back at him.
"Go ahead, Tarq. I need to talk to Cassidy now."

Harry grabs my arm and frowns. "Stop flirting with my cousin, it's so common."
"What?" I roll my eyes. "What are you talking about?"
"I'm telling you to stop coming on to my cousin. You haven't cut off my balls yet. Tonight, I'll show you how different Tarquin and I really are."
"What does that mean?" I can feel my heart pounding at his words. I try not to stare at his handsome face and so instead I look at his muscular chest. That was a mistake. Staring at his physique only turns me on more.
"It means that when I fuck you tonight," he leans forward and whispers in my ear, "there won't be any giggling going on." His tongue enters my ear and I freeze.
"It also means that when I'm done with you, you'll never joke about cutting any part of me off. Not when every part of me will be bringing you so much pleasure."