Chapter 22

Her view.

It's at that moment that I feel the vibrator start to move gently. I look around to see if I could locate Harry, but I can't.
"No." I shake my head and shift in my seat. That was a mistake. I can now feel the vibrator even more intensely.

"I think you'd be surprised at how much fun they can be." Casper's hand is on my knee, and I can feel him running it up my leg. I'm about to brush it away when the vibrator kicks up a notch.
"Oh, shit," I mutter as I feel it rubbing against my clit aggressively.
"Sorry, what?" Casper leans back and his hand runs back to my knee.
"Nothing."

I bite my lower lip and try to ignore the feelings that are building up inside of me.
"Are you okay?" His eyes narrow and he studies my face.
"I'm fine." I nod and put my face in my hands. The vibrator's moving even faster now and I know that I'm about to orgasm any minute. Casper's hand is still on my leg and I feel it moving upward again. Only this time it's not stopping. His fingers seem to move in pace with the vibrator and I'm going crazy inside. I don't know what to do. All I can think about is how close I am to coming. I feel his hand moving up higher and I reach down and grab it as I feel his fingers next to my panties. I hold on to his hand to move it away when I feel my orgasm hit. My body shakes for a few seconds as I come and I know that he can feel the movement of the vibration next to his fingers.
"What do you think you're doing?" I gasp and jump up. "How dare you?"
"How dare I?" He mocks me and smiles. "I'm sorry, I thought you wanted it."
"You thought I wanted your hands on me?"
"I was obviously mistaken." He jumps up and stands next to me. "Please accept my apologies. I think I got confused. You seemed like you were feeling horny, but I guess it wasn't because of me. You had other things to make you come."
"I, uh..." I look away from him in embarrassment. I'm going to kill Harry when he returns. How dare he turning on the vibrator while I'm with Casper? He has to know what's going to happen. Has this been his way of showing Casper that I'm his woman?

"There you are, Casper." A familiar female voice walks over to us and I freeze. "Who are you with?" The voice's suddenly next to me and I look to the side. "Oh, it's you." Kendall looks at me in distaste.
"Hello." I nod.
"We meet again." Kendall doesn't look pleased as she presses herself into Casper's arm and then gives him a kiss. "Have you missed me terribly, darling?"
"Of course," Casper's hand falls to her ass and squeezes as they kiss, his eyes never leaving mine.

"There you are." Harry's voice is dry as he joins us. "Have you missed me?" His eyes are narrowed as he looks at me.
"You're a jerk," I whisper back at him.
"I took good care of her for you, Harry." Casper pulls away from Kendall and smiles. "Or maybe that was all you." He laughs. "Someone had her all hot and bothered."
"I'm not sure if it was me or not."
Harry pulls me into his arms and I stand there awkwardly as he and Kendall stare at each other for a few seconds. It's only now that I'm facing her that I can see that her entire dress is completely sheer. Every part of her body is exposed and shows off her perfect figure.

"Kendall." Harry nods and she tosses her head and leans forward and kisses him on the lips.
"Harry," she says breathlessly. "Good to see you."
"Cassidy, come, let me get you another drink." Casper grabs my hand before I can protest, and I walk with him reluctantly as we leave Harry and Kendall to talk.

***

His view.

"It's good to see you, Harry." Kendall smiles up at me as she presses her breasts into my chest.
"I wish I could say the same." I pull away from her slightly.
"I've missed you," she sighs, running her fingers down the front of my chest.
"You could have fooled me." I grab her hand and pushes her away.
"Who's the girl?" She batts her eyelashes at me. "She doesn't look like your type."
"It's none of your business." I shake my head.
"It's always my business," she whispers in my ear, and I feel her hand at the front of my pants, squeezing my crotch. "Does she know the games we used to play?"
"There's nothing for her to know."
"I think she'd be very interested in knowing the real reason why she's here." She laughs as she unzips my pants and I grab her wrist.
"Get your hand off of me." I squeeze it tightly as I pull her away from me. "You have no business touching me."
"You know that you still want me." She licks her lips and takes a step back. "Let's not even play that game. Does she know that the last partner you had at the club was me?" She smiles and then winks. "And does she know the story of how it ended?"
"Shut up, Kendall," I growl at her and take a step back. "Leave me and Cassidy alone."
"I'll do my best." She leans forward and kisses me on the lips. "Though you know, no one will ever compare to me." She licks my lips before biting down hard on my lower lip and stepping back. "I'll see you later." She walks away from me knowing I'm watching after her as she swings her hips. I stand there immobile and angry. It was a mistake to bring Cassidy here. She's not ready for the secrets and games that the club hold. I'm not sure why I thought it was a good idea. Well, that's wrong. I've brought Cassidy for a specific reason, but now I'm beginning to doubt myself. I'm not sure if it was a good decision. This isn't Cassidy's world. She has no idea what she's getting into by coming with me to the club. I think back to what has happened before, and I know that I'm playing with fire. Only this time, the circumstances are different. This time, I know exactly what can happen.