Chapter 11

Her view.

"I didn't sleep well." He licks his lips slowly. "I had a most unfortunate problem most of the night."
"Oh?" I frown. "What happened?"
"The problem lies in what didn't happen." He leans forward and kisses me before grabbing my hand and placing it on his hardness. "I've been hard since last night and I haven't been able to relieve myself of the problem. I kept waking up, wanting to pull your panties down and enter you slowly. I had daydreams of waking you up with my dick in your pussy and you crying out in ecstasy and pleasure as I took you in a state of almost sleep.
You'd wonder if the bliss you were feeling was a dream or real life, and when you finally realized what we were doing was very much real life, I'd have you on the brink of the most intense orgasm of your life. I've been contemplating the look on your face as you cried out and gasped as you came. It hasn't helped relieve me of my hardness."
"Why didn't you?" I whisper, my body frozen and my panties feeling wet.
"I wouldn't do that unless I knew I had your approval and complete trust. I won't do that until your body belongs to me."
"Oh." I gasp as his fingers find my hardening nipples and pinches them. "What are you doing?"
"I'm touching you." He grins. "Or did you not know what the act of one person caressing another was called?"
"Harry," I groan as his fingers make their way down my shirt and to my shorts. His fingers creep inside and slip into my panties so that they are rubbing against my slit. "Harry!" I gasp again and close my legs, trying to stop him. He grins at me, and the touch of him rubbing me only increased my pleasure. "Harry," I groan and open my legs and grab his wrist.
"Yes," he grunts, his eyes filled with desire.

He pushes a finger inside of me and I still. My eyes closed as I feel a wave of pleasure running through my body. "I said, yes, Cassidy?" He groans as he moves his finger in and out of me slowly. I am so overcome with pleasure that I can't speak. I don't want him to stop. I just want to feel him inside of me. I don't care if it was his fingers, his tongue or his dick. Every part of him feels fabulous.

Then he pulls his finger out of me and my panties and draws it up to his mouth. I watch as he sucks on it and licks it eagerly. "So wet and tasty, Cassidy. I guess you've been thinking of me as well."
"No." I blush and shake my head.
"We could relieve each other of our misery." He smiles and winks as he continues to suck on my finger. "I could pull your panties down right now and enter you. I could fuck you hard for a few seconds and make you come. I could flip you onto your stomach and have you screaming out my name as you wondered where your body ended and mine began. I could give you pleasure in ways you never imagined receiving pleasure." His voice is deep and husky as he seduces me with his words. "But I won't. We will wait. We will wait for the perfect moment. And in that moment, neither one of us will be able to resist. Neither one of us will be able to stop. And it won't matter where we are. It won't matter who is around us. All that will matter is that we consummate our passion. All that will matter is that I will be inside of you and we will become one as our bodies fuse together in the magic of passion."

I stare at him with my heart beating fast. I am so horny I can't stand it. I just want to be with him. I need to feel him inside of me. I need to be possessed by him. My head feels light and I am slightly dazed. My whole body is impatiently awaiting his touch and takeover.
"Shall we get ready for breakfast?" He climbs out of the bed and I stare at him in disappointment.
"Will we be eating with your family?" I say after a few seconds.
"Just Tarquin." He grins and walks to his closet. "My parents have gone to Parliament today. We'll have breakfast with Tarquin and then we will go shopping."
"Shopping?" I chew on my lower lip.
"Tonight my parents are throwing a small dinner party for us. Let me buy you a dress to impress? Please." His eyes plead with me to just let it be. "You, of course, are welcome to buy it, though I daresay you'd rather keep your money for other things."

"I don't want you buying me things." I shake my head. "It makes me feel cheap."
"We both know you're not cheap, Cassidy."
"It's just icky. I don't want any of this to be about what you can buy me."
"What about I buy the dresses and you wear them, but I will still own them. That way I'm not buying the dresses for you as gifts. You can borrow them."
"If you're buying the dresses for you, does that mean that you'll also be wearing the dresses at some point?"
"No." He laughs. "Unless that is a fantasy of yours."
"Of course that's not a fantasy of mine."
"Well, feel free to tell me one of your fantasies and I will make it happen...as long as you make mine happen as well."
"I don't have any."
"I have one."
"Only one?" I laugh.
"Don't you want to know what it is?"
"I don't really care."
"Liar."
"Nope." I lie and roll over. "I think I might try and sleep for another hour."
"My fantasy." He flops back down on the bed and I feel his hands on my ass, squeezing firmly. "My fantasy." He whispers into my back as his fingers slip between my legs and cupped me in my private spot before running back up my ass. "My fantasy is to take your virginity."
"I'm not a virgin," I whisper back at him and squirm on the bed.
"Your anal virginity," he grunts, and I feel him pull my shorts down exposing my ass. I feel his teeth biting down on my butt cheek and then he licks down my crack. "I want to show you things you've never even dreamed of."
"Harry." I jump up off the bed and pull my shorts up quickly. "What are you doing?"
"Don't worry, my sweet Cassidy. I wasn't going to take it right now. It's something you have to be willing and waiting for."
"Don't hold your breath." I stare at him in shock as my face grow warm. Does he really think that I am going to allow him to do me in the ass? I blush just thinking about it. How can that give me any pleasure?
"You're over thinking it, sweetpea." He laughs as I look up in shock. "I know you're thinking 'how did I know' what you're thinking, but it's written all over your face. I think you'll be surprised by just how much you enjoy it."
"I'm not talking about this now." I shake my head. "I'm not interested in you doing that to me."
"What are you interested in me doing to you?"
"I want you to tell me more about the club," I ask him and watch as his eyes glint with excitement.
"I'm sure you do." He grins at me. "But I'm not going to tell you anything else right now."
"When are you going to tell me?" I say, starting to feel frustrated. There is something about not knowing that make you want to know even more.
"Tonight. I'll tell you tonight."
"At the dinner party?"
"No." He grins. "Afterwards."
"Oh."
"Don't be disappointed." He laughs. "Trust me, it will be worth the wait."
"We'll see." I roll my eyes at him. "If it has anything to do with you trying to feel up or enter my ass, I won't be a happy woman."
Harry's lips twitch as I finish talking, and I watch as he burst out laughing.
"What's so funny?" I mumble as he pulls out a pair of jeans from his closet.
"Nothing, my dear Cassidy, nothing at all."