Chapter 21

Her view.

My eyes don't know where to look as I look around. There are no lights on in the castle. Every room has hundreds of candles providing light and I can see couples talking and walking around. I'm not sure what sort of ball is held by candlelight, but maybe Casper is trying to save money on his electricity bill.
"Would you like a drink?" Casper escorts us up some steps and into a larger room with large plush couches. I can see a few couples kissing and I feel my face growing red. Is this normal in Europe? I'm pretty sure one of the couples is having sex. She's on his lap and rocking back and forth and I'm pretty confident she's not just dancing.
"I'll have a glass of wine, please." I nod quickly and he smiles at me.
"Don't be overwhelmed." He leans forward and whispers in my ear. "You'll find that the club is something to enjoy and not fear." I feel the tip of his tongue licking my ear before he pulls away quickly and I'm not sure if he did it on purpose or by mistake.
"Thanks."
"I'll have a scotch on the rocks." Harry gives him his order and grabs my arm and we walk over to an empty couch as Casper disappears.
"Your friend Casper seems nice," I say shyly, feeling desperately out of place.
"He's not my friend." Harry scowls.
"Then why did we come here?" I ask softly, but Harry doesn't hear me.

"So, what is this place?" I ask in a louder voice. I look around me and I can see people dancing, talking and kissing. However, all the women are in ball gowns and all the men are in tuxedos.
"I told you before, it's a club."
"A night club?" I shout as the music grows louder.
"No." He shakes his head. "It's a pleasure club."
"A pleasure club?" I repeat, confused.
"We teach women how to give us pleasure." He grins at me and winks.
"What does that mean?" I sit back, my body feeling frozen.
"I'm joking. It's about mutual pleasure. How we can both make each other orgasm in as many ways as possible."
"This is a sex club?" I gasp in shock.
"No, no." He shakes his head. "A sex club would be crass. We're princes, we're not crass. It's different ways for us to teach women alternative methods to pleasure us. Though there are some people that like to practice the techniques here. It's a judgment-free zone."
"So, you're telling me this club is for princes to teach their girlfriends how to please them in the bedroom?"
"No." He shakes his head. "It's about a lot more than that. It's about brotherhood. It's about trust."
"Well, I don't think girls can be considered brothers."
"I mean the club is about brotherhood for all the princes." He shrugs. "It's a way for us to be tied together and bonded."
"By teaching women how to have sex?" I frown. "Really?"
"We don't teach women how to have sex. Yes, there are classes where the women talk and discuss techniques, but no one is teaching you anything unless you want them to."

"Do you guys swap here?" I ask slowly, wondering if he's trying to pimp me out.
"Some men do. I do not." He grabs my hands. "Remember, I am Alpha and you are Omega. No one comes between us. Whatever we try here, we try together."
"What are we going to try?"
"There are rooms." He grins. "There are toys."
"What rooms and toys?"
"Today is day one, you don't need to learn everything tonight." His fingers trace up my arm and to my shoulder. "This dress is a perfect fit. It teases me." He glances at my breasts. "I'm so close, we're all so close to seeing your beautiful breasts. The dress gives the illusion that one wrong move and your breasts will be on display. "I've been waiting for that move."
"That's funny because that's a move I'm praying will not happen." My breath is sharp as his fingertips run across my lips. He leans forward to kiss my neck and then his lips burn a trail of fire down my chest and the valley between my breasts.

"So sorry to disturb you both." Casper walks back to us with our drinks. "Harry, Prince Richard would like to talk to you."
"Now?" Harry frowns as he pulls away from me.
"He wants to talk to you about the board. You never responded to his last letter."
"I'll talk to him later."
"He's leaving soon." Casper shrugs. "He wants to talk to you now. Don't worry about Cassidy. I'll look after her when you're gone, unless you don't trust me." There's silence in the air as the two men stare at each for a few seconds, but then Harry stands up.
"I'll be right back." He looks at me for a few seconds and then leaves.

Casper sits down next to me and I can feel his thigh pressing against mine. It feels warm and muscular, and I feel slightly guilty to be feeling so excited to have him sitting next to me.
"So you're the new girl Harry's been dating?" he asks me softly and I nod. "He always does find the best girls." His fingers run down my arm and then stop. "So tell me about yourself, Cassidy."
"What would you like to know?" I ask softly and take a swig of wine.
"First of all, what do you think of my home?"
"I haven't seen much of it, but it seems beautiful. The architectural details seem amazing." I look around the room and then back at him.
"We have a lot of bedrooms here." He grins and leans forward and kisses my shoulder.
"Uhm, okay. What are you doing?" I move back slightly taken aback. Is he coming on to me?
"Sorry. I couldn't resist. You're such a sexy girl."
"Why are you kissing me? You know I'm here with Harry."
"It doesn't matter who you came with." He shrugs, his eyes dancing. "We princes share and share alike."
"What does that mean?"
"It means that if I find you attractive and you find me attractive, we can have some fun without anyone getting upset or jealous." He reaches out and touches my hair. "Or didn't Harry fully explain the club to you?"
"He just said it's a pleasure club." I frown. "We didn't get to talk about it much." I shift in the seat and the cut in my dress widens and exposes a large expanse of leg. I look down and try to move the dress over, but it won't close.
"No need to be modest, Cassidy." Casper laughs and grabs my hand. I can feel the warmth of his skin next to my leg. "You have beautiful legs." He pulls my hand up my thigh and then squeezes it slightly. "So silky, long and smooth." He says softly as he caressed my thigh. I sit there in shock, not sure how to feel. His hand feel warm and nice, and I wait for a couple of seconds before pushing it away.
"Thank you." I shift away from him. "So who are you with?"
"Oh, she'll be here soon." Casper stares at me intently. "She's teaching a class right now."
"Oh?"
"Yes, she helps women get in touch with their feminine side. You'll have to join one of her next classes."
"Yes, yes, I will do that." Yeah, right, I think to myself.
"So have you ever had a threesome?" Casper moves closer to me again and kisses my collarbone.
"No." I shake my head and look around the room. Where did Harry go?
"Have you ever wanted to have a threesome?" His fingers run along my shoulder and he trails them down my arm again.