Chapter 15

His view.

I grab the back of her neck and pull her face towards me before I kiss her hard. She's hesitant at first, but then she kisses me back passionately. That's one of the things I love about Cassidy, she's always so honest with her emotions and physical reactions. I know her body craves mine just as much as I crave hers. Her lips suck on my tongue and I pull her dress up and squeeze her ass. I am pleased to feel that she's wearing a thong.
"Harry," she mutters against my lips. "What are you doing?"
"Shh." I groan and lift her up against the wall. "Wrap your legs around my waist."
"What?"
"Just do it." I unzip my pants.
"No, you've been hot and cold to me all day. You didn't even speak to me when you came into the room. I don't get you."

I groan as I look at the desire and uncertainty in her eyes. "I thought you looked beautiful. It took me back a bit. I'm sorry I didn't tell you right away."
"Everything—"
"Shh." I kiss her again and undo my zipper.
"Harry, we can't—" she gasps as my fingers find her already wet.
"Bang against the wall." I grin. "And argue with me."
"Argue about what?"
"Anything you want," I groan as I push her back against the door and adjust myself. "We want people to think we're arguing."
"Why?" she moans as the tip of my dick presses against her opening.
"Because we don't want them to know we're fucking." I bite down on her neck as I enter her and she screams out in pleasure. "Hold onto me." I grunt as I enter her quickly. Her pussy trembles on my dick and I groan as I slam in and out of her. "Stop arguing with me." I grunt out and bang the wall and she looks at me in confusion. "Argue with me." I whisper as I slam into her again.
"You're a jerk," she gasps and clings onto my back, her fingernails sharp through my thin suit.
"When will you listen to me?" I shout and pull her ass up to stop her from slipping down.

"Fuck, I'm so hard for you." I groan into her ear as I increase my pace.
"You need to listen to..." She brakes off with a cry. "Oh my God." She moans and bangs the wall. "Harry!" she screams as I pounds into her. I grab her arms and pushes them up and hold them back. Her legs tighten around me and she shifts and that allows my dick to enter her even deeper.
"Do that again," I grunt as my hands squeeze her breasts.
"Do what?"
"Move your hips," I groan and lean forward to kiss her. She moves back and forth slightly and my body fills with heat and desire and the feel of her around my hardness. I increase my pace as I feel her pussy lips trembling. I know she's about to come. I can tell from the way her walls are clenching and holding onto my dick. I slam into her a few more times and she bites down into my shoulder as she comes hard and fast. Her juices pour over my dick as I keep up my pace, and within seconds I am coming inside of her, exploding like dynamite. I press myself against her as we both come down from our high, breathing heavily.

I grinned at her and then bang the wall.
"Don't you talk to me like that!" I shout.
"I'll talk to you how I like!" She grin as she shouts back at me and slips down to the floor.
"I don't care how you talk to me as long as long as you let me fuck you like that whenever I want to," I whisper into her ear.
"By day I'm acting as your fiancé and by night you're treating me as your whore." She shakes her head as she licks her lips and smooths her dress back down.
"That's the best of both worlds, isn't it?"
"I don't know. It's not something I aspired to in life." She makes a face at me and all I want to do is kiss her again.
"That's a pity then." I purse my lips. "Everyone should aspire to have their world rocked at some point." I smile at her small intake of breath and the red hue that rises on her face. "I mean, I didn't see you complaining just now."
"Ass," she hisses.
"An ass that wants your ass." I laugh and open the door so we can leave the bathroom.

There are people outside the door staring at us with curious expressions, but I ignore them and grab her hand and walk towards the ballroom. All of a sudden, I feel happier and higher than I have earlier in the day. Now that I've finally been able to have her again, everything is right with the world. I grin to myself at the thoughts of the new world I am going to introduce her to. I'm not sure that tonight is the right night, but I am very excited to see how she'll act once she realizes just how deep and dark my kinky side can go.