Chapter 25

Her view.

"I've wanted to do this all night," he groans as he kisses down my stomach and spreads my legs open. His mouth finds my quivering pussy and he licks me eagerly and quickly. His tongue enters me as he sucks on my clit and my body trembles as my legs shake on his face. He eats me out eagerly—as if he didn't eat anything for a year and this is the best meal he's ever tasted. I run my hands to his hair and pull it slightly as I feel myself coming.

As soon as I finish having my first orgasm, Harry kisses back up to my lips and then reaches down and grabs a piece of material from the floor.
"I want you to wear this as I fuck you," he mutters in my ear. "Or rather as you fuck me."
"What?"
"I want you to ride me," he groans as he ties the material around my face, covering my mask so that I can't see. I sit up and I'm about to straddle him, when he grabs my hips.
"No, I want you to face the other way." He swivels me around, and I rub myself back and forth on his dick slowly as I face the way of the door. My ass is facing his face and I feel him squeezing it as his dick slides in-between my legs. I sit up slightly and lower myself onto him, groaning as he fills me up.
"Oh shit, you feel so good," he mutters as he grabs my hips and I start moving back and forth even faster. "You're so sexy," he groans and that makes me increase my pace.

His view.

Cassidy moves back and forth on my dick quickly and I can feel her wetness on my legs. My hands move up to cup her breasts as she rides me, and I grin when I hear the door opening slightly. I look up and see Casper and Kendall standing there looking in at us. I reach my right hand down to Cassidy's clit and rub it as she rides me. She cries out as I rub her faster and faster. She has no idea that we're being watched as she rides me with abandon. Casper's eyes narrow as he makes eye contact with me, and I give him a wide smile as I feel Cassidy's pussy lips contracting on my dick. She's about to come and I know she's going to scream. I feel a surge in power in me as a few seconds later; she's riding me faster and faster and crying out her pleasure as I fuck her in Casper's bed.

Casper and Kendall stare at me with narrowed eyes before they close the door, and I'm then able to relax and come even more. Round two has definitely gone to me.
"That was so good." Cassidy collapses back on the bed next to me and pulls off the tie and her mask as she stares at me. "It was almost magical."
"Yes, it definitely was." I grin back at her and kiss her firmly, trying to ignore the feelings of guilt that are rising up in me. I know that Cassidy wouldn't have been happy if she knew that Casper and Kendall watched her fucking me. Normally, I wouldn't have cared, but something about her and being with her is making me regret everything I set in motion.

***

Her view.

I wake up in my bed back at Harry's palace, and I have no idea how I got here. The last thing I can remember is cuddling with Harry after the hot sex we had.
"Wakey wakey, Cassidy." Harry's voice next to me makes me smile and I look over at him.
"When did we come back?"
"A few hours ago." He smiles. "You fell asleep and I waited for you to wake up, but then I realized you were out for the night, so I just picked you up and carried you to the car and then the plane."
"Wow, I can't believe I didn't wake up."
"Neither could I." He laughs and kisses my shoulder. "We should get up, though. We're going to be having lunch with Richard."
"Oh, fun." I jump out of bed and stretch. I'm wearing my shorts and a T-shirt. I'm surprised that Harry didn't leave me naked. "I like Elizabeth, she seems fun."
"Yeah." He nods and pauses. "I'm not sure that she'll be there today."
"Oh, sad." I make a face. "It would have been nice to see her, but I suppose you and Richard will be fine."
"There might be some other people there." He gets out of bed and runs his hands through his hair. "Why don't you go and shower, and I'll call down and have some breakfast sent up."
"Okay, sure." I nod and walk to the bathroom, feeling sore and disappointed.

My body can still remember the events of last night and I'm sad that we aren't going to repeat our performance in the shower. I groan as I step under the hot water. What's happening to me? I'm starting to feel like I've stepped into a movie and I'm not sure what character I'm playing. This whole situation is so foreign to me. I grab the soap and bath myself, smiling as I think about Harry. And then I remember Casper. What has that been all about? I frown as I remember his light kiss and touch. He was definitely flirting with me. It felt sort of nice as well. He's a really attractive guy, but I was uncomfortable in the situation and I'm still slightly annoyed with Harry. I don't know if I'm coming or going with him. Sometimes he can be so sweet and loving and then other times, he's just very standoffish. I truly don't know what he thinks about me and that concerns me. Does he like me? Does he only want me for sex? Is he falling for me? Where exactly do I stand? I also want to ask him, why the fake engagement? It still doesn't make sense to me. However, I'm scared that he might react in a way that will hurt me. If he does, I might end up crying and then he might end up realizing that I'm falling in love with him. I can't stand for him to know that I'm starting to develop feelings for him, especially as he makes it clear that he doesn't do feelings.

I think back to the man I knew in London. He's been so rude and yet so thoughtful when he showed me around the museum. And then we traveled to Paris and I felt like I was in a fairytale. The man from the classroom—the man who's my professor—is very different to the man who's my lover and fake fiancé in Romeria.
I sigh as I scrub my skin. I'm so confused and the world is topsy turvy. I have a weird feeling in my stomach all of a sudden. I feel like I'm in too deep and the saddest part is, I don't even really know what I'm in.