Chapter 30

His view.

"Kendall, I know what you sent Cassidy." My voice is angry as I shout at her. "And I know that you're most probably behind that little stripping stunt." I bang my fist against the wall behind her and she flinches.
"You know you've missed me." She reaches for my dick and I yank her hand away.
"Do not touch me." I glare at her. "It is over and it's been over. I do not care about you."
"You want to be with me." Her eyes narrow and I can see the evil in her eyes.
"Kendall, you were nothing but a fuck buddy to me. You had your fun, and then you fucked Casper. You're the lowest of the low. The fact that you would cheat on me with my cousin shows me that." I shake my head and laugh. "All this time, I've been so angry and insulted, but I see you for who you really are. Yes, you're beautiful and yes, we had hot sex, but it meant nothing to me." I shake my head as it hits me. "But thank you. It's because of you that I realize that I have a relationship with the best girl in the world. It's because of you that I realize that I love Cassidy." My heart starts beating rapidly as I realize the truth of my words. I love her. I love her, and I've nearly lost her.
"I have to go and tell her how I feel." I shake my head and step back from a dazed-looking Kendall. "Thank you for making me realize how stupid I've been. I've been judging Cassidy since day one because of something you did. I realize I was wrong. She is beautiful inside and out. She would never cheat on me. She has integrity. She sees through the likes of someone like Casper. Cassidy is my gem. The jewel of my heart. She's the one I'm meant to be with. I know I can trust her with my heart." With that I turn around and head out of the room. I need to find her and apologize. I need to tell her how wrong I've been about everything. I need her to know that I want this engagement to be real.

***

//THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK!! I'M THINKING ABOUT MAKING ONE MORE BOOK TO COMPLETE THESE SERIES! If you enjoyed the series so far, please let me know!! xxx\\