Chapter 29

Her view.

I'm starting to feel a rush of power as I stand there naked. I imagine Harry staring at me, feeling turned on and I start playing with my breasts. I can imagine the look on his face as I squeeze my nipples. Then I have an idea. An idea that will put Kendall's striptease in the water. I run my fingers down my body and lightly slip them between my legs and rub myself. I'm already wet. I grin to myself as I think about Harry's face if he'd see me doing that. The next thing I know I'm lowering myself to the ground and spreading my legs, my finger rubbing myself gently. I'm really getting into it, when I hear light clapping. I freeze as I remember that the girls are in the room with me. I quickly jump up and pull my blindfold off.

I freeze as I stare in front of me. There are about ten men sitting in front of me with the girls.
Dead center sits Casper, and he's grinning at me from ear to ear. I hear a door open and look to the side. Harry's walking in with Kendall and his eyes widen when he sees me standing there completely naked.
"What are you doing, Cassidy?" His voice is angry as he walks over to me.
"I didn't know..." I start and then stop at the look he's giving me. I feel ashamed of myself and upset and want to cry.
"Harry, we should talk." Kendall taps him on the shoulder as I bend down to pick up my bra and panties.
"Kendall, not now."
"It's important, Harry," she continues. "Very important."
"Harry," I touch his arm. "I want to go now."

He looks at me with thin lips and sighs. "Give me a second." He turns to Kendall and I can hear him whispering something to her. My body goes into a shocked state. I can't believe he's doing this to me.
"Are you okay?" Casper jumps up onto the stage and grabs my arm. "You look upset."
"I'm fine." I pull away from him, wanting to be alone.
"Do you want to put some clothes on?" His voice is soft and soothing. "Come with me. Let Harry and Kendall do their thing. They are always playing these games with each other. They shouldn't have involved you."
"What are you talking about?" I frown, and he sighs.
"They joined the club together and they both like to do things that make the other one jealous. It was wrong of Harry to bring you here. You seem like a great girl. Honestly, you're the sort of girl I would want to date."
"Oh?" I look up at his handsome face as we leave the room and remember what Elizabeth has said about him not dating much.
"You're so beautiful and kind." He puts his arm around my shoulders and rubs my back. "You deserve better than Harry Styles Van Romeria."
"I don't understand why he just left me there and went to talk with her." I say angrily as he leads me down a hallway. "Where are we going?"
"To my room so you can put on some clothes and relax." His fingers are now rubbing my lower back and I wonder if I'm making a mistake. "Here we are." He opens a door and then closes it. "Have a seat on the bed and I'll see what I can find for you to wear."
"Thanks." I smile at him and sit down and look around the room. "This is your bedroom?" I frown as I recognize it from my night with Harry.
"Yes, why?"
"No reason." I bite down on my lip, wondering if this is part of Harry's game as well.

"Are you okay?" Casper sits on the bed next to me and runs his fingers across my stomach. "Would you like me to give you a massage to relieve some stress?"
"No." I shake my head, feeling tears of confusion ready to fall.
"It might help." He sits behind me, and I feel his palms on my shoulders massaging me. I close my eyes and let him work his magic as we sit there in the silence. It feels good, and I just need to take my mind off of what has happened.
"I'm so embarrassed," I groan as I sit there. "I can't believe I just gave everyone a striptease."
"The best part was when you played with yourself," he whispers into my ear. "And you shouldn't be embarrassed about that. That was the best part."
"Don't," I groan, remembering everything. "I don't want to think about it."
"Maybe I can think of a way to help you feel better." He stops massaging me and I feel his lips on my neck.
"What are you doing?" I frown as he reaches his hands around to cup my breasts over my bra.
"You know Kendall and Harry are most probably in a closet fucking right now." His fingers slip under my bra and squeeze my nipples. "Why shouldn't we have some fun as well?"
"I can't do that." I pull away from him and stand up. "I'm sorry. You're handsome, but I can't."

"What about if it was more than just me, then?" He stands up and I stare at him in confusion.
"What do you mean?" I frown at him and hear the door open. I turn around to see who's there and I gasp.
"You." My jaw drops as a new man walks into the room with a small smile and locks the door behind him.
"Are you ready to have some fun?" He grins at me and I stare back at him in shock, my heart beating fast. I feel Casper's hand rubbing my ass and I swallow hard as he pulls me into his arms. I look up at him for a second, unsure of what I should do. A part of me believes that Harry's still in love with Kendall and want to be with her. Maybe Casper is right and they are fucking right now. If that's true.. then what's stopping me from sleeping with Casper?