O n e

"Mirae Mirae Mirae Mirae!! Ireona!!!" Yoona wake you up.

"Urghhhhh! Don't disturb me!"

"It's time to go to school ! Palli ireona!"

"Yes yes I know ! Just leave me . I'll be prepared in a half minutes."

"Okay but dont be late."

"Urmmm..."

This is my day . Almost for everyday. Get up on 4 am , having a bath , then prepared myself with a school uniform , having my breakfast with my dozen of siblings and go to school.

Wow It sounds boring.
And absolutely yes. I swear my life is bored . And that's why I wish I could die .

"Hi everyone~"you smile.

"Hi unnie..~"

"Hi noona..~"

You sit on the chair.

But there are 3 things I should considered before I think of die.

1) My beloved mother.
- How can she lived without me ?
- Is she will be fine if she's the only who need to struggle on searching money in order to feed my dozen siblings?
- added with our father's debts?
will she be okay?

All I guess is NOT ! She might get die too.

2) my grandmother
-She's the most person I love!!!
- She's so cool ! along with her swag. Haha...
- She needs a theraphy once in a  week . If I die , who'll paid her medical treatment ? Who'll send her to go on medical checkup?

3) Last one...my dozen siblings.
-Dont shocked if I say that I have 20 siblings altogether including me.
-Hahaha..actually they're just a kids who been thrown by their nasty parents . My grandmother and my mother adopt them.
There's about 12 kids.
-But another 5 are my real siblings including me~
-Even sometimes I couldnt remember their names .Ahaha..

Oh forgot to reminds ..
The person who wakes me up a couple minutes ago is Im Yoona , my adopt sibling. She's 18 years old , same to me.

"Auchhhh!!" you screaming pain.

"Food means to be eat , not to be stared." Mum warned.

Your grandmother shook her head.

"It's not good to stare the food." grandmother said.

"Okay , hummm..." you pout.

After you finished your meals , you tied up you shoes and together with your other siblings walks to the school.

"Mirae Unnie , can you come to my report card day next monday? "Jessica said.

(Jessica is a 10 years old kid. She's cute and thin . She likes to be pampered by you . She's not your biological sibling.)

"Why don't you ask omma?"

"She told me that unnie will come and sign for my report card . "

"Uhhhh....again" you sighed.

"Did Unnie hate it..." Jessica pout.

You look at her . She looks sad.

"Omoo omoo don't sulking . I'm just kidding. Of course I like signing my sibling's report card." You pinch her nose.

"Yeahhhhh,,!" She smiles happily.

"Oh noona , me too ! me too!"

"Yeah me too !"

You shook your head.

I just feel that I'm their mummy..

"Okay , here your beloved school. Study well arasso??"

"Arasso Unnie / Noona !!" They shout .

You waving your hands to them . They replies it whilst getting to their classes.

You continued your walking to the school.30 minutes later you arrived and entering your class.

You look at your watch .

As usual , earlier than anyone .

Actually you always come early to the school . You wake up at 4 am , heading to the school at 5 am to send your younger siblings to their school because their school starts at 7 am . Your house is about 5km away from high school so you have to go early besides you need to send your younger sibling to their school first.

You took a seat on your place and started to make a revision.
Then a few minutes , someone just open the door harshly.

You look at the door to see who is that person.

"What are you looking for?!"