Fifty Nine

You heard a gunshot in front of refrigerator , the place that you are hiding. You stunned.

You also heard someone asking for a help.

Jimin???
Park Jimin ..was that his voice??

"Do...not...get...out...from..refri...-------------"

Your eyes got widened. You rewind back your past..just like Taemin..tries to protect you but at the last , he died. You covers your mouth , feel unbelieved.

Jimin....
Jiminnnnn!!!

You cry. Suddenly you feel breathless. You try to get some air by open the door but it failed since you're too weak to opened it. You try to asking for a help but your voice didnt appear. You're getting breathless. Your sight getting dark too.

Helpppp!

Your sight were dark.

******************************

YOONA'S POV

"YOONAAAAAA!! Palli ireona!!" Mum shouts from the kitchen.

She's always like to wake me first. I hate it!!! Just wake my other sibling first! I want to take another sleep.

"Today is the day!! Dont you really excited for this day???"

My eyes automatically opened when I hear that eomma said my most exciting day. Guess it what??

What ha? what ha? what ???

HAHAHAHAHA!!
You must be joking.
Of course you wont know !!

(Facepalm for a while to Yoona)
       -_-            -_-    -_-        -_-

Today is my convocation day!! Yeah finally I finished my studies!!!

I wake up from my bed.

"It's the day Mi..........rae." I look by my side. I feel so sad when she's not around when I wake up anymore.

My tears dropped suddenly.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Hey can you please just come in!!!" I feel annoying with that knocking sound.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in or I'll punch you Dongjun!!!!!" I shouts.

"Do you want to build a snow--"

"Go by yourself!!" I throw my pillow on his face.

"Noona! How could you do this to me!!" Dongjun pretends to sulk but do I care? hahaha of course not. Even he sulks for the rest of his life I will not persuades him.

"What do you want??" I asked.

This guy will never step his feet on my bedroom unless if he had something for a help.

"I...I...."

"you what??"

"Noona...I want to go on your convocation day!!!" he makes an aegyo.

Sorry bruhh your aegyo doesnt melt me at all. I facepalm.

"No way!!" I said.

"Why???!!"

"I know your agenda!! "

"What?? I dont have any agenda!" he look away from me.

"What a funny joke. You want to seduce a secondary school girls right?!! Ya I know you very well!" I feel proud of me sometimes. Dongjun looks disappointed.He sighed.