nine

"Mommy...I want that!! I want that!!"

You saw a little girl cries whilst begging to her mom for buying her a toy. Her mother just shook her heads.

"Honey ..listen here." Her mother just cupped her daughter face.

"We dont have enough money to buy that toy. Wait till I've earn some enough money." A mother whispered.

"But I want that toy..that toy was one left only." she continues to cry. Her mother sighs.

You approaching them and smile at that girl.Then you look at a mother.

"May I borrow her for a while?" you ask her.She looks mistrust on you.

"Dont worry. I just want to take her for getting some fresh air at here.You may join us if you want." You said.

"S..S..Sure. " her mother agreed when you say that she can join too.

You walk around the shopping mall centre.A girl was so happy. You piggyback her.

"Unnie , you're so kind! Saranghae!" She shouts happily.

Her mom looks happy too.

You walk and walk until you reach at a toy shop.You enter the shop but a mom doesnt. You look at back.

"Why dont you come inside ahjumma?" you asked.

"Can we didnt enter any toy shop? " she seems worried.

You smile.

"She does really want to look some toy stuff." you gives a mom to look at her daughter. She keeps on glares at the stuff. A mom was give up . She then come inside and join you both.

"Mommy mommy , I want that Elsa ! " She points out at one of the frozen character's doll.

"No , you cant have i--"

"Take which one did you like." you put down her and let her choose what she wants.

She grabbed Frozen stuff set.

"I like this one !" she said .

"Thats all?" you asked.

"Yes , thats all." she nods.

" Then lets get on pay." you hold her hands and run to the cashier.

Her mother looks happy and sometimes looks sad. It was too difficult to describe what does she feels.

You walk out from the toy shop and was about to exit the shopping mall but then a mom stops in front of one shop. She looks at one nice shirt. She kept on glaring that.

At first you didnt realise her action because you were busy attending her daughter. You realises it when you found her was missing.

"Miss , I want to buy this shirt." you said to a shop worker.

"You likes it too?" a mom was asking you. You smile and go to pay that cloth.

The shop worker thanks to you and you exit the shop.

"This one is for your mommy. Give this to her." you give an instruction to her.

A mom just now was shocked. She doesnt know what else to say. Then she hugs you.

"You're so kind. Thanks ~ " she cried. You dont know why but you cry too. You hugs her tightly.

"I know how you feel." you said.