Fifty Five

"Mirae!!! Wake up Mirae!!!"

You heard someone calls out your name.You try to open your eyes but you're too weak .

"Mirae!!!"

Your face being slapped smoothly.

"Wa.....ter......."you weakly said.

"What is it??" Kwanghee nears his ear to you.

"Wa..ter..."

"Water?? you wanna some water??"

You nod. He quickly take a mineral bottle from the table and open the bottle cover. "Open your mouth Mirae.!"

You open your mouth slowly.He helps you to drinks it. You feel relieved for a moment.

"Oh Mirae...."Kwanghee looks sad .

"Kwanghee.." you look at him.You smile.

"You're gonna be fine.I'll give you more and more water." Kwanghee is about to cry.

"Kwanghee....I..." you swallowing your saliva.

"Yes..you..?" he said impatient.

"I..Miss..my..family.."

Kwanghee paused.He doesnt know how to anwered your question. He sighed heavily.

"It's not me who doesnt want to help you but..I cant. I cant do that." Kwanghee said. "I know you have suffered in this time but trust me.After all of this finished , you'll back to your family again.I promise."

Kwanghee looks sincere.You trust him.

"Kwang..uhukk uhukkk!" you cough. Kwanghee looks puzzled.

"Mirae are you alright?? "

"Yeahh..." you just give a smile.

But then you keep on coughing nonstop.Kwanghee looks worried.

"Wait here.I'm looking for a help." he runs out from the room to get a help.

****************
"Auchhhh!" Yoona looks at her thumbs.

"You're alright?" Rapmonster asked. He saw her thumbs are bleeding as he ripped off some his part of shirt and treat her thumbs.

"I feel uneasy.We must find Mirae as soon as possible.I feel uneasy about her." Yoona cries out of a sudden.

"Hey girl just calm down." Jin tries to calm her down.

"Yeah , it must be your thought only." Suga agrees with Jin.

"But I do really feel uneasy. I cant keep avoiding that feeling!" Yoona feels annoyed with that feelings. If she can throws it she'll do .

"She's right.Let's quickier our steps." Jungkook commands.

50 MINUTES LATER

Bts and Yoona arrived at your location.They keep hiding at the back of the big tree before Jimin starts his move , getting some guard and fight against them.

"Wowww!" Taehyung amazed.

"Come on guys!" Jimin gives a signal for them to come and joins him getting into the house.

"I dont know that he knows how to fight." Jhope puzzled.

They all follows Jimin. They succeed getting into the house but then they hear a footstep near to them.