Fifty Eight

"Fuhhh, " Taehyung relieved.

"What a coincidence." Jimin wipes his sweat on his forehead. Taehyung look at Jimin.
"Err...Jimin-ah.."

Jimin realised that Taehyung looks scared.
"Mworago??"

Taehyung points out to something.

Jimin tries to look at the place Taehyung points out to. Jimin looks shocked.

"Is that...." Taehyung paused.

Jimin look at someone who'd being tied up on the chair fell down.He zoomed at that person.

"MIRAE!!" He runs to you. He hold your body. You look at him.

"Jimin.." you smile.

Jimin cries out of sudden.You look weird at him. Taehyung comes to you then. You saw Taehyung.You smile at him too.
Taehyung fall sit on the floor.

"Who'd done this to you Mirae..?" he looks in sad.

"Ya , why..both of you..look sad?" you weakly said.

Jimin touches your face. "Awww!!" you hold your pain.

"mianhae mianhae. Is it too hurt??" Jimin feel sorry. You smile. "It's alright."

Taehyung looks angry as he stand up and walk to the door.

"Where do you want to go Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

"I want to take a revenge for Mirae's sake!" Taehyung was in furious.

"No..."

Jimin and Taehyung look at you.

"Dont do that ...you gonna hurt Kwanghee..." you said.

"Did you still defensing him? after what he had done to you?? girl , wake up girl! He makes you be in this condition! " Taehyung angry with you.

"Dont...he's my childhood friends."

"But Mirae--"

"Just...dont..." you're still with yourself.

Taehyung cant do anything if you say so.

"Mirae...."

Three of you look at that person.It's Kwanghee. He tears dropped heavily.Taehyung grabs his collar.

"You look at her. Look!!! What have you done to her?!! You and that b*tch Seulgi are all same!!! Cruel!!"

"Mirae...." Kwanghee doesnt know how to say as he only calls out your name.

"Kwanghee.." you smile.

Jimin instructs Taehyung to released his grab.Taehyung sighed then released Kwanghee. Kwanghee comes approaching you and Jimin. He looks at you.

"Mirae..." he cries. "I'm so sorry. I feel regret ! I dont have a choice. I need to listened to my grandfather's word if I dont want my family suffered.I'm sorry for let you be in this condition."

"I know about that.." you said.

"Mwo??" Kwanghee looks shocked.

"I know ...you have a reason for done this things.I dont blame you."

"You know..then why you keep hiding this from me? why you dont tell to me that you also know my secret?? why?? why??"

"Cause you're my..my...hurrrrr!!" You short of breathness.