Fifty Six

"Just.stood.still.!" Jungkook tries to calm him down.

Jin follow his instruction as he just stood still like a frozen people. Jungkook brings out something from his bag.

"Your deodorant spray?" Jin gives a derp face. He thought that Jungkook want to make a joke at that time.

"Hyung , this is not a deodorant spray.It's a laser detected." Jungkook facepalm. "See this."

Jungkook sprayed at surrounding. Jin coughed .

"Ya what the hell are you OMAI!!" Jin shocked.One more step ahead then they will be caught.

"That's why I told you to not move." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook.." Jin calls out his name.

"Yes?"

"You're my saver."

"Not the right time hyung.We must passed through this laser first." Jungkook took a deep breath before he starts to move through the laser trap.

"Hurmm..." Jin tries to think on how to pass through it successfully.Then he got an idea.

Jungkook crawl on the ground slowly because he doesnt want to hit the laser trap.

"Woohooo!!" Jin plays around with laser trap.

"Yayayaya Jin hyung be careful!" Jungkook still crawling.

"I love this thing!" Jin happily said. He smoothenly his body to pass through the laser trap. He does a monster move.

"He never took something seriously." Jungkook shook his head.

"Hey hey I hear that! Wooo~~" Jin was about to hit the laser trap with his leg.

Fortunately Jungkook helps by grabs his leg with his hands.

"As I told you , be careful hyung!" Jungkook mad.

"Second time for saving me.Thanks Kookie!!!" Jin made a love symbol using his fingers.

JHOPE AND SUGA

"Hyung wait !" Jhope chased Suga.

They enter the room.

"You're too dumb!" Suga insults him.

"Dumb??" Jhope puzzled. Suga look at Jhope.

"I mean..slow..weak.. not fast..ahh ..whatever"

"You even confused how to use a vocabulary??" Jhope facepalm.

"Ahh...I feel sleep."  Suga strectching his body.

"Ya hyung , it's 'sleepy' not sleep." Jhope tries to correcting his word.

"Genius. I just want to test you only." Suga gives applause. Jhope gives a derp face.

Suga pretends to not look at Jhope. He then look at his back.

"Hey what is this?" he blank.

"This room full with button." Jhope looks puzzled.

"Are we in alien spaceship?" Suga amazed.

"Or in a rocket??" Jhope feels the amazing too.

"Ya , what's the differences between those two?" Suga facepalm.

"Hyung , I suggest you to not sleep in Mr Han's class in the future." Jhope slaps his shoulder.