Fifty Seven

"It's alright dude. We forgive you." Yoona said.

"Yeah but dont forget to find the cancel button as soon as possible."Jungkook adviced.

"I'm worried about Jimin and Taehyung.They didnt call or give a sign even." Jhope worried.

"Dont worry.Continue on our searching.They'll be fine." Rapmonster said.

"Yeah, they know how to take care of themselves." Jin agreed.

TAEHYUNG AND JIMIN

"Go die you.And you.And you!" Taehyung shoot the guards. Jimin stayed at his back. They hid at the back of a wall.

"How many of them left??" Jimin asked.

"I dont know.Maybe 20 ?" Taehyung counted.

"I want the exact number." Jimin brings out something from his bag. Taehyung look at Jimin.

"What are you doing dude??" He asked.

"Just keep on with your work bruhh.I dont want we both die!" Jimin said. Taehyung follows his instruction.

"Wait.." he counts "18..19..20..21!! "He said to Jimin. He then look at the guards again. "Alright 22 ."

"22?? " Jimin asking for sure.

"Yup.Pretty sure 22." Taehyung said.

"When I say run make sure you run as far as possible."

Both of them look look to each other.Then Taehyung look at Jimin's hand.

"Alright!" Taehyung nod understand. He know what's on Jimin's hand. He continues go near to the guards and shoot.

"Pleasee..." Jimin holds his handmade bomb tightly before he throws it at Taehyung and the guard .

"Hope it works." Jimin throws his next handmade bomb to other side.

"Please please please.." Jimin mumbling .He saw a sparks on his handmade bomb.
"Taehyung Run!!!"

Taehyung listened to Jimin as he quickly run to Jimin's side. The bomb explode.

"What's that sound??" Yoona asked .

"It's a bomb explosion..comes out from the second floor.." Rapmonster guessed.

"Omoo..Jimin and Taehyung!" Yoona shocked.

"There're at the second floor?" Rapmonster puzzled. Yoona nod. Rapmonster looks worried.

"Dude , it's from Taehyung and Jimin." Jin said while searching on knife in the kitchen.

"I salute with Jimin hyung." Jungkook proud with Jimin.

"Pardon?? hey , what about me? I'm your hyung too." Jin sulking.

"You're more too my cooker expert , not bomb expert." Jungkook persuades him back.

"That's my maknae!" Jin ruffles his hair.
"Ya hyung!!" 

Meanwhile...

"Wow!!" Taehyung look at Jimin ."you're an expert."

Jimin proud of himself. He then look at the front back.
"Thanks..but no this time." He stunned .

Taehyung look at Jimin.
"Why?."

"We need to run.RUN!!,,"
Jimin , without looking at the back while grabs Taehyung's arm, run away from that place.

"Hey what's the matter??" Taehyung asked.