Thirty Seven

You are getting some fresh air at the backyard while doing some yoga's step. No one at that place so you dont need to worry if you want to do anything nonsense.

As you're doing some yoga dangerous step..you saw Jimin at the first floor , standing in front of window and sounds weird..he's keep staring at the sky.

He stand by his alone and he looks like a guy in sad.Then you remember your previous conversation with Yoona at the home yesterday.

"No!I wont!" you said.

"Please Mirae!!" Yoona  begs you.

"I said NO! He's the one who needs to seek my apologise ! "

"It's look like you are waiting for your death if you wait for him to start on making an apologise ." she said.

"Then I will wait till that time."

"You're cold ." she looks dissapointed.

"What??" you shocked.

"Unhumanity."

"What is that.?"

"Cruel." Yoona said.

"Yayaya I'm not!"

"Then go see him! "

You speechless.You dont know what other answers that you should use.

"Do you still remember what halmeoni says before this? it's alright if we  persuade for apologise first eventhough we know that it wasn't our fault.Do you remember?"

You nod.

"Then?"

You look at Yoona.

"Let me think first."

Yoona sighes heavily.

"Hey what's with your sigh?" you asked.

FLASHBACK END--

Yeah..
maybe I should make a first step.

You start to head to Jimin's place. You climb the upstairs .But when you're getting closer to Jimin you stop .You saw Seulgi comes to him first.You go hide at the back of the opened door.

Seulgi hugs his back.It's weird that Jimin doesnt protested.Jimin then look at back and look straight into her eyes without any single word.

"Marry me , oppa." She said.

Jimin speechless.She slowly took off his shirt button.Jimin tries to stops her action but he seems like has been hypnotized.

You then remember that one of Seulgi's friends had said she's gonna do something on Jimin which makes Jimin to marry her as soon as possible.

"STOP!!!"

Seulgi and Jimin look at you.

"Mirae? What are you doing here?" Seulgi looks angry.

"Let him off." you instruct.

"Heh..who are you want to stopping us? "

Seulgi grab Jimin and wanna brings him from you but you quickly grab his another hand too.

"I'm his friend! " you pull Jimin towards you.

"How rude you are!" Seulgi mad.

"I know that you'd plan something on him and I wont let it be" you said.