Fifty Four

It's been 4 days since you're missing. Your family were all worried.They keep praying for your safety .Not forget with Yoona too. They hope that both of you will be safe.

Your classmate were sympathy with what happened.They're missing you. Miss with your nagged, happy go lucky and your nonsense idea when there are about to give opinion to something.

BACK TO YOUR SCENE

Everyday when Seulgi comes to visit you , she always abusing you. You become weaken and weaken because of abused.

"Water......water....." you keep asking for a water.

I need some water...

"You want a water? Nuh , " she open up mineral bottle cover and drop the water on the floor.

"You may drink that." She smiles nasty.

"Seulgi please..I need a water..." you cry.

"Omoo.." she look at you."..this beauty girl beg some water from me? and guessed it..did I want to help her? "

Seulgi pretends to think then she look at you. "OF COURSE NOT!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!"

She slammed the door and left.

You look at the floor. There's a water left in the mineral bottle. You try to fall down yourself so you can have it.

Water..  water..
I need a water ..!

Your plan succeed. There's just one more step left ..drink the water. You try to open your mouth but then you just feel your body doesnt want to listen to you anymore as your eyes shut. You lay on the floor.

**********

"Sh*t you win again!" Jimin looks unsatisfied.

"I'm a pro in this game meh" Jin smirks. All bts enters the camp site.

"Good luck with your overnight Jimin.We gotta sleep first." Rapmonster smiles. He then pats his shoulder . "Dont forget to persuade Yoona for sleep." he whispered on Jimin.

Jimin gives a look on Yoona who sits with a firewood.

"Alright hyung." he replied.

"Nite." Rapmonster said before he left.

"Whatta..." Jimin facepalm.

He comes to Yoona then took a seat."Hey Yoona."

Yoona look at him."Hi.."

"You look like someone who lost their spirit." Jimin said.

"I'm fine." She tries to be tough.

"Rapmonster ask you to sleep."

"I just feel want to awake."

"It's my job sis." Jimin pats her shoulder. Yoona gives a derp face. "yayaya since when did you become my brother."

"Later.When I married to your stubborn sister." Jimin smirks.

"She's not stubborn." Yoona nudges his head.

"Awww." Jimin rubs his head.

Yoona look at firewood back then"..and.." she look at Jimin."she's not your girlfriend either.Dont dream on marrying her ."

"Why? is it wrong?" Jimin asked.

"I wont agree!"

"Ya , that's cruel! for what reason you didnt allow me to marrying her?"