s i x

"Thanks." you said.

"Am I ruin your drawing block?"

"No..you help me either. How brilliant you are."

"Hehe..I'm already know that..that's why I have a lot of fans everywhere." He smirks.

Urghhh....

You roll on your eyes.

"Oh ..I forgot that. Nuh take this."
Jimin looks at you.

"Wow..you already bought me a present as a thanksgiving. I'm appreaciates it. " He took it.

"It's from Mrs Kim , you pabo. I wont never gives someone a present except my family." you rolls on your eyes.

"Hehe...say thanks to Mrs Kim but what's this one for?"

"Your fiance thanksgiving. Congratulations" You smirk.

He shocked.

"What?? am I wrong?"

"How did you know that?"

"It's obviously from Mrs Kim, an idiot! I wonder why Seulgi likes you... you're just idiot and ..."

"and what?"

I can't keep on thinking his bad cause I dont know him well.

"Nothing. Ya , continue your drawing. Do not bothering me. ", you change the topic.

" Hmphh..Jimin feel hurt." He makes an aegyo.

"Do I care?" you shoot a glares on him. Then you look at the opposite building and you saw Seulgi shoot a death glares on you.

Does she's stalking us??
Psycho!!

"Dont you want to persuade me?" Jimin  lingering his arm around your neck.

"What the hell are you doing Jimin?"

"What?? did your hearts gonna explode?" He smirks.

"Let me go!" you try to escape. Sometimes you took a look at Seulgi.

Seulgi looks so angry. You can see she's cursing you .

"I love the way you talk babeh" Jimin said with an aegyo.

"Ohhh really ~ I guess you wont be able to say like that anymore after this."

"Wdym?" he weird.

"Look at there." you point out to Seulgi. "She's stood there about a minutes ago. Does she got on jealousy?"

Jimin was shocked. He let you go then took a seat and turn to another drawing block and starts to draw.

You smirk. You stand up and pass up your assessment to Mr Byun then leave the room and go back to your class.

You open the door. There's a few classmate that already done with their drawing before you. They gathered in a circle and gossiping.

"Anyeong yeorobun." you greet them .

"Oh Mirae , anyeong . Hey come here we have a lot of hot issue today!!,!"

You dont have any choices then let yourself to joining them. You took a seat .

"Mirae , did you know Jimin got fiance already ??" Tia asked you.

"Yes I know. With Shin Seulgi."