eight

AT NIGHT

You took an envelope inside your closet , bring along with you at the bedknorb and opened it. It's a money that you save from your salary.

You count one by one with a care and were counting it twice to make sure there's no errors in calculation.

OMOOOOOO!!!!!
I'm already can buy Seungri a watch and his birthday cake!!
Yoon Mirae ~~
I'm so PROUD of YOU!   TOT
(Compliment yourself)

"hurm..this one is for Seun--"

KNOCK KNOCK
(a door being knocked)

"Who's that??" you quickly hide your envelope inside the blanket.

"Its me noona." Seungri opens the door and comes inside. He then took a seat on your lap.

"Noona~~~ guess what day of tomorrow?" Seungri asked.

You look at him , pretend to be not know what does he means.

"Tomorrow is Wednesday. why? what with Wednesday?"

"You didnt remember anything for tomorrow? hurm..like a party?"

"A party? for what reason?"

"Noona!!! You forget someones birthday" Seungri sounds sad.

"Birthday??"

"Nevermind . Sorry for bothering noo--"

"Hahaha ya! I know your birthday Seungri.How come I forgot?"

Seungri back to be happy again when you say that you remember his birthday for tomorrow.

"Can I get a present for this time? It has been 4 years since I didnt get any present from you. Uhuhuu.." Seungri pretends to be sad.

"Omooo...you pretend to be sad..hhha..how cute~~" you pinches his nose.

"Can I get a present this time??"

"Of course you can."

"Yeayyyyy!!!! " He cheerly said.
"I hope that I could get what I wish to have! Love you noona !!" Seungri kiss your both cheeks.

You look Seungri exits the door whilst smiling. You smile too.

Luckily I've already got an enough money to buy him a watch.

TOMORROW

As usual , every wednesday Mr Jung class were before recess. Eventhough you like his maths classes but caused of Seungri's birthday party for today you can't concentrate in the class.

"Mirae..Mirae??!" Mr Jung calls out your name. You're still on your daydreaming. Suga kicks your chair. You got your mind back. You look behind you to ask Suga what's happening.

"Pabo , that guy was calling out your name." You eyes got widen and you quickly look in front to Mr Jung. You straightening your body.

"Are you listening to me just now Yoon Mirae?" he asked.

Rest in peace Yoon Mirae!!
What should I say??????!

"Yoon Mirae...!" Mr Jung throws his chalks toward your head.

"Omoooo!!!" you shock.

Your classmate were laughing silently. You shoot a death glare to them. They all keep on silent .