Sixty

I closed the drawing block and start to keep it back to its place but then something fall from the drawing block on the floor. I look curious as I collected it.

It's another small block.Maybe it's the smallest drawing block ever. I sit down again. I opened the block.

My eyes got widened.I stunned.
I just..couldnt believe with what I saw right now.

It's ...my picture...
I turned to the next page..one by one .. my picture when I was in sleep , when I smile , when I play football...when I eat too??

My tears dropped suddenly. I cant hold my tears anymore. I just cant...I turn to the last page.

It's my picture..with Mirae ..and her future family.I was in there. Not as a security guard or else but as her future husband.

Then someone taps on my shoulder.I look at him.

"Dude..." he smiles.

"Hyung..I just cant..." I keep on crying like a baby.

"It's alright.Just keep on crying. I understand your situation." Rapmonster said.

"I...I..I do really miss her." I cry.

"I know. "

"I miss her too."

I look at the back. It was Yoona and the rest.She comes to me. She look at the paints.

"Her drawings look real. She's really amazing!" Yoona compliments.

Rapmonster hugs Yoona. He calms her down.

"I hope she was in here.But I know it just my useless dreaming." I said.

"Guys..dont be like this.Mirae might be sad if she looks us like this." Jin said.

"Yes..she even might get angry." Jhope said. Everybody laughed with his statement.

Yoona wipes my tears.  "Mirae must be really lucky because there's a guy who really loves her in deeply."

I look at her. "Brother-in-law??"

She smiles "Brother-in-law!"

Both of us laughed. The rest look happy when they saw both of us back to happy again.

"Let's go guys!! I dont want to skip my speech time!" Taehyung said.

"I have more things to express!!" Jhope cheerly .

"What things??" Jungkook wondered.

"You will know later~"  Jhope laughed then runs out from the room. Jungkook was impatient as he chased around Jhope.

JIMIN'S POV ENDS---

** AFTER GRADUATION **

"YEAHHHH!!!" All of them shouts happily.

"Take the picture guys!!" Jhope said. He passed up the camera to Jungkook.

"Wait , why must me? I'm also want to appears in the picture!" Jungkook complains.

"Then ask someone for a help dumb!" Suga said.

"Wow...this time you used the correct word hyung." Jhope amazed with Suga.

"I'm a genius you know."

"Whatever.." Jhope facepalm.

"When I say 123 then you go cheese alright??" A cameraman said.