Forty Four

"Are you CRAZY?!!! I didnt do  that to him." Jimin defenses himself.

" Then who's the one if it was not you?" you asked.

"Hello~~~ please, there's a lot of guys who hates him. Not only me."

" You still dont want to admit ?" you raised up your eyebrows.

"Why would I admit when I didnt do that on him? So now you want to put a blame on me for injuring your boyfriend?" Jimin said.

"He said that you're the one who does it to him. He has a proof. And he's not my boyfriend!!!!"

"What proof?!! oh please. Dont say that he buys that person with his money."

"He's not like you! He is nice !" you mad.

"Who are you want to compare me with that stupid gu---" you cut him off by slap his cheek.

The moment keeps silent for a while.

You pursing your lips then make a move to leave.

Jimin quickly grab your wrist.You looks at him.

"What?!" you said angrily.

"You...slap me..." Jimin said.

"So what? Do I care?" you smirk.

Jimin raised up his eyebrows.

" So you must not mind if I make you more suffer after this.Heh." He smirks.

"What do you mean?? " you shocked.

"I know that you'd been punished by Mr Jongkook because bickering with my fans." Jimin smiles nasty.

"You know that?!!! Why you dont you explain the truth in front of your fans?!!" you asked.

"Hurm..it's not my fault~"

"Kissing my head in a public ,it's all your fault!!!"

"Whatever~~ you say you dont mind right?" Jimin said and left.

"PARKKKK JIMINNÑNNNN!" You shout angrily.

I do really hate you!!

********
SUGA'S POV

I'm having some fresh air at the back of school then I saw a lovebird couple kiss passionately like hell ya , there's no tomorrow.

Sh*t , they are dirtying my innocent mind.I just want to prank on them as I took some small rock and started to throw to them . Swag , it's a jackpot. I throw on his precious things ever.

Swag , I might change my career into an archerist. I feel bored as I continued to walk around the school but at the same time I'm still on wanted so I need to hide from any teachers.

I'm heading to the backyard and swag swagger swaggie ..I saw Mirae and Jimin ...what the heck, they are bickering again. -_-

I wish that I could be a thor. I can freely knock them down with my hammer .

Then I took a decide to settle down them.

"Hey guys , whatta you gu--"

"Shut up Suga."

I couldnt even finished my word as Mirae already punch my face.

Swag I will vote Mirae in WWE championship if she's a contestant. I try to seek a sympathy from Jimin but what does he give is only his blazer was tidy hang on me.

I just feel like I was beaten by my stepmother and stepfather. -_-

I cant give up easily!!I need to peace them.!!