Forty Eight

YOONA'S POV

I'm...along with BTS are preparing a celebration for Mirae's birthday party for today.

Seriously I couldnt wait to wishes her. She's grown up already uhuhuuu..

I was about to stick the balloon tail with a glue on the wall but then I realised that there's an earthquake comes to us as I'm falling from the chair.

I try to save myself from getting fall but then when I opened up my eyes. Yes , my wish come true. I dont fall on the floor but I fall on RAPMONSTER'S .

He makes a bridal style to me. Omooo it was my lucky day. His dimple are so sexy.

"Damn." I unpurposely cursed.

"Pardon??" he replied in English too.

"Err..nothing.How long did you want to do bridal style on me?" I asked. I'm sorry but I dont know what else to talk to him . Uhuhuuu TOT

"Urr..Sorry." He released me.

I wish he will bridal style me forever!!!

"Are you alright?" he asked.

I nod. "Thanks for saving me.Is that an eathquake just now?"

"What earthquake? it's Suga with his sleepwalking. He comes to your chair and shakes it." Jin points out on Suga.

"That guy." I make a facepalm.

Omai..I just do an ugly face in front of Rapmonster.. Omoo!!

My status were dropped!
Uhuhu ToT

"Hey Yoona . Did you already calls Mirae? " Jungkook asked.

"Not yet."

"So what if she's having her DATE time with that stupid guy? celebrating her birthday with him? " Taehyung facepalm.

"Then all of our effort on making this things are useless." Jhope said.

"Alright alright. I'll calls her."

I bring out my phone from my skirt pocket and start to dial Mirae's number.

Sorry , you dont have enough--

I hate that voice!

"Sh*t. " I cursed again.

"What's wrong?" Rapmonster asked.

"I dont have enough credit hehehe. It's alright, I can go to her .You guys wait here."

"Alright." they nod.

I leave the room and was enter Mirae's classroom but then I saw someone just took a stairs to going down. I look at it and it was Mirae.

"Mirae!!" I shouts out her name.

Deaf!
She seems not hearing that. It does make a sense since I was far away from her. I run in order to get her.

I saw Mirae stand at the school gate , looking at her watch then there comes a car which is Kwanghee who went out from it along with 2 strange guys.They were talk to each other then.

"Mirae!!!" I shout . That's it!

Finally she realised my existence!
But that was too late when I saw Kwanghee and those 2 guys grabs her hands and push her to get into the car."Yoona!!!" she screams out my name.I comes to get her.

"Mirae!!!" I run to that car and try to reached it but they were too fast.

I blank. I dont know what to do. Luckily my legs still strong as I run back to the room where did Bts stayed and slam the door.

"Ya , you make us shocked!" Jin was the one that really in a big shocked.

"Luckily none of us have a heart attack." Rapmonster said.

"Mirae...!"

"Ya , chillax. Calm down your breath first." Jhope calming me.

"No I cant! Mirae...Mirae has been took by the strangers!!"

"WHAT??!!!" All of them stand up.

"Yoona , are you serious?" Jimin who comes from nowhere.

"Hey , Jimin since when you're here?" Jungkook wondered.

"About 5 minutes ago and I wanna greet you but you're too concentrate with your work." Jimin replies.

"Did you lie on us?" Taehyung asked.

"Why must I lie to you guys!"

I started to cry.

"Mirae..."

"It's okay. Dont worry." Rapmonster hugs me to calm me down.

YOONA'S POV ENDS -----

******

KWANGHEE'S POV

"Hi Mirae." I came out from the car.

"Hi Kwanghee."Mirae greets me too. Then she looks weird when my guys also came out from my car.

" Who are they?" she asked.

I give a sign to them to back up me as they said that they are my friends who likes to joined me with her to celebrate her birthday. What a good acting when they are also wish for her.

When our plan was about to success , there comes Yoona who shouts for calling out Mirae.

I dont give up as I try to make sure that Mirae doesnt hear that. We talk and more talk in order to lured her but then that sh*t girl tries calling her name again.

Mirae realised her name was being mentioned as she tries to look at her back. I dont have a choice else. I need to do it in fast.

I grabs her hands along with my guys and forced her to enter the car . She was too snob as I took a decide on hit her neck. She's faint. Yoona run to our car .

"Take her inside , Faster!!!!!" I command them.

As I wish they took Mirae to enter the car and quickly drive away from Yoona. Fuhhh !

A few minutes later my phone rang. I press the received button . "Hello?"

"How many time do I need to wait you with that stupid girl to come here?!!!"

"Just be patient . Im on my way!" I raised up my voice as she's also does the same.

"Get it fast or I'll reduce your payment!!" She hang off the phone.

What the hell.Does she know that I'm struggling on luring Mirae?? She only knows how to nagged.

The phone rang again. I received it."Hel--"

"Give Mirae back to us or you're done!!"

"What the hell..hey who're you?" I asked.

"No need to know . Just gives her back to us!"

it looks like Rapmonster's voice.

"Owh I see...it's Bts ..that sh*t girl must already told you I'm getting on Mirae."

"Ya I'm not a sh*t.You are!!!"
she looks angry hahaha. Do I care?

"Wow wow..is that how you treat your sister's childhood friends?"

"I'm never approved it! Never!"
"Dude , just gives Mirae back to us. We're not gonna make a report." Jimin said.

"Dont you dare to make a report or your Mirae will be done!"

I hang off the phone. What the hell they make my day bad for today .