Sixty Two

You chased him.

"Jimin, listen to me. Jimin!" You holds his hand.

"Let me go Mirae. " Jimin slaps your hand.

"Jimin!!" you keep shouting his name but he doesnt want to look at you at all. You chased him again."Jimin please listen to me Jimin please ARGHHHHH!!!!"

Jimin look at the back. His eyes got widened."Mirae!!"

When you try to chased Jimin , you dont realised there is a car comes from your right.

Jimin slowly comes to where does the driver hit you. His heart pound so fast. "Mi..mirae??" he's getting near to you.

"Mirae!!!!!!" Jimin comes to you.You look at him. "Jimin.."

"Mirae I'm really sorry . I dont meant to make you be like this.I wont do such a fool things like this anymore.I promise . I'm so sorr---"

He stops. His eyes got widened as he feels that someone touch his lips.

You kissed him.He was too shocked when he saw that you kiss him.

"Is this how you react when someone ki--"

Jimin doesnt let you finished your words as he kiss you then.You smile then kiss him too.His deepen his kiss.

PONN PONNNN!!!

A driver hons at you both.You repel the kiss.

"If you want to die then just find another car !!" a driver said.

Both of you look at each other before you laughed. Jimin stands up first then he helps you to stand up .

"We want to get married first." Jimin insults that driver.

He then grabs your hand and brings you back to enter the airport . You look at him.He smiles then.

"Oh my god .That's so sweet!!" Jhope feels excited.

"Did they already make up??" Taehyung puzzled.He's still in his own world.An alien.

"I love happy ending~~" Yoona looks happy.

"Yeah , me too." Rapmonster looks at Yoona.Yoona looks at him too.

"What??" she asked. Rapmonster smiles then kiss her.He looks suprised but then she kiss him too. Suga unintentionally to look at Yoona and Rapmonster.

"Oh my god you guys dirtying my mind!! " Suga pretends to closed his both eyes.

"It's a free show! Great!" Jin brings out some popcorn.

"Hyung , from where did you get that popcorn?" Taehyung looks wondered to Jin.

"I wish I could kiss someone's too." Jungkook looks sad.

"How about me boy~~"

Jungkook look at his left. It was a guy that with you just now. He winks his eyes on Jungkook. Jungkook swallowing his saliva.

"I hope that it was just a dream." Jungkook starts to move away from that guy.

"Take care." Jimin said. Both of you are still holding to each other'shands.

"That's all?" you facepalm.

"What??" he puzzled. "What have you thought that I supposed to say?" he looks blank.

"Nothing." you sigh.

He wasnt ever understand what I was thinking.

You released his hand as you starts to go away.
"Wait." he hold your hand back.You look at him ."I know..it's I LOVE YOU."