Thirty Three

Day by day you got a threat letter from Jimin's fans. Jhope's too.Not enough with letters , you'd also got a dead doll as your 'present'.

You keep hiding those thing from BTS and Yoona. For you, it's your business and nothing related with them.

IN THE STREET

Today Yoona went to school earlier than you.In a conclusion , you walk to the school alone.

When you want to take a corner to the right , you saw one car stop at your left.

"Mirae!"

You look at the car.

SPLASHHHHHHHH ! ! !

Your face and clothes are wet.

"What the hell--"

"Serve your right!! Hahahah!!!"
A girl with short hair satisfied with her job on throwing you pen ink.

Then she left.

You look at your school uniform.
It's a pen ink. Then you remember that these school uniform was bought by Jimin when you asked him to pay back what he did on your uniform.(On chapter 9)

"Miss Mirae, I never thought that you'd been this careless. Next time if you wanna help others to chop the squid or whatever please make sure thst you didnt wear your uniform.Sit down."

"I'm sorry Mr Kim." You took a seat.

Thats it. You lied to Mr Kim by telling him you've got squid ink instead of pen ink on your school uniform.

"Today we will--bla bla bla.."

"Hey you punk , " Suga who sits behind you kicks your chair.

"What?" you whispered

"Nice excuses."

"Wdym?" you asked.

"It's a pen ink.Not squid ink.Pabo." He smirks.

"......." you speechless.

"It's BINGO right? i'm always say that Imma clever but no one seems to believe me.."

"Whatever Suga " you facepalm.

Suga distracts your concentration in the class by telling you his 'swag swagger swaggie' things.

"Miss Yoon Mirae,.." Mr Kim calls out your name.

"Er yes Mr Kim?"

"Solve this problem." He shows math equation on the blackboard.

WHAT?? OoO
I dont know that equation.
I'm not listening to your math classes Mr Kim!!
Damn you Suga!
Because of you I dont know . ToT

"Miss Mirae." Mr Kim calls out for the second time.

You dont have a choice except by heading to blackboard. You look at the equation,then you look at the chapter that Mr Kim teaches.

Ooo....this one.

You solved the equation without any problems.Mr Kim congrats you and you took your seat back.

MR KIM'S CLASS SESSION FINISH.

"What the hell..you're so genius bruhh!" Suga praises you.

"Well , it's obviously me." you proudly said .

"What what? whats going on?" Jin asked.

"Although I try to distract her concentrations in Mr Kim's classes but she can cooly solve the equation." Suga said.