Chapter 1

A/N:Sooo this is the Sequel, if you haven't read "My Bully, my love" yet, please stop were you are and go to my works to read it^^ Read everything it's important the last part especially, thank you for your good comments, and thanks for the votes, i really apreciate it..:) thanks xx

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Niall's POV~

Greg went and opened the door and i was really shocked from what i saw...

"Cher?Where have you-MUM?!" i heard him and i was shocked i tried to say something but then again i couldn't find the words...what is she doing here?She died...didn't she?

"Hello to you too, Gregory" she said with a soft voice. My anger was boiling now. We were all shocked really, Greg told Liam about our mother and he knew, well like us, that she was dead...what the hell?

"What the hell are you doing here?" Greg Asked. Zayn was cuddling with me..and when i saw mum i couldn't believe it. I'm not going to hug her, no Niall..It's her fault for all these years of beating and crying and i'm not going to be all cheery and happy because she is here...i glared at her when she looked at me..i can see the guilt in her eyes, she should feel guilty...we grew up alone...well, me...without her...

"Nialler? How are you baby?" she said and tried to come closer but my eyes widened and put my arms in front of me..

"Don't go near him" i heard Zayn growl and he eyed her suspiciously..

"Why?He is my son" she said and yeah, i scoff...

"Your Son?! You know the word,huh? You now remembered that you have 2 sons?And what the hell? You came from the dead or something?" i said coldly..she had a sad smile...

 "Υeah baby...sorry, but i was forced to-"

"What? You were forced to tell us, that you were dead?! You know what happened when they told us?! Greg already had left the house, and I was alone with him.With the monster, who was hitting me, physicaly and verbally, because of your "death" and now, after so many years you come back like nothing, happened? are you fucking kidding me?!" i yelled frustrated...she looked hurt but i'm more...

"I had a reason Nialler" she said. I just scoffed..what could possibly be the reason...? "I can tell you, even if it's a secret, and i mean, a secret i can't reveal from the government" what..? "I work for...a secret agency..." she started....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, i hope you like the first chapter, and please don't judge if i write weird, or i have written a word with the wrong grammar or whatevah:p English is not my native language soooo...anyway, vote, comment, whatever you like:D xx