Chapter 15

~Niall's POV~

Ok...that was really creepy...i just got a message from  an Uknown Number... 

Hey Niall Horan. I'm someone who knows you really well and well...you don't! Anyway, you can call me however you like. You remember the guys that are after you? I sent them away bc well...i sent them to go after you on the trip. But now we know were you live, we know everything, even where your brother lives in the campus. Anyway, i have a proposition for you on how...to save your mother!

Meet me at Starbucks at 8 in the afternoon, and don't even think about telling your precious boyfriend[Zayn Malik] about our...appoitment...

Come [alone] or your beautiful mother dies...! 

Ok...this is creepy as hell, bc this is the guy who's after us for fucks sake! Like c'mon....

Ugh...it's....uh-5 o' clock so i have plenty of time to think about it, but no...he said about my mom getting killed so, what's there to think about? I'll go...but what do i tell Zee? He's going to think that i'm secretive, he'll think that i'm hiding something! Ugh, i can't do it...it's Zayn's trust, or mom's life...no...wtf is wrong with me..i have to go, it's about my mother's life for God's sake!! 

-No one's POV-

Niall spend the whole evening with Zayn cuddling, kissing, cooking etc...all the coupley-lovey stuff...But Niall had his mind elsewhere...like, what is going to happen when he meets this mystery guy, that is hunting them since day one.He was anxious and he couldn't think about anything else. Zayn noticed but didn't mention anything, he knew that Niall knows he's there for him...

It's time...

~Niall's POV~

It's time...i hate that i'm doing this but...my mother's life depends on it...

"Ζayn?Uh...I have to go somewhere...it's important.." i said and he looked at the time.

"But it's 8:15 Niall!It's late..." he said when i got up from between his legs...I sighed...

"It's very important Zayn! It's about..uh...the surprise i have for you??" i said unsure,because yes i have a surprise for Zayn...

"Oh...a surprise? for me?Ok then...but be home around 10 ok?" he said getting up and kissing my cheek and then lips softly..i sighed happily as i opened my eyes, staring back at the golden orbs. Those eyes that take my breath away, even though we are together for...what?Wow, i can't even remember because i'm way to anxious. Ok..i have to calm the fuck down...seriously...

"Ok baby i love you" i said and gave him an Eskimo kiss.  He smiled and ruffled my hair as i left the room and put on a t-shirt and skinny jeans with my red all-stars. I quickly left the house, i took my phone and the keys of course and i ran to Starbucks. Now a thought hit me like a truck...

How the fuck am i going to know who he is, or if he's going to harm me or anything. Fuck...

-Zayn's POV-

Hmm...Niall was quiet secretive with the "surprise" thing. Maybe he's not lying, but i have a feeling he is. Like deep inside i know he's lying....

But no...why would he? I mean, i've done everything for him, so has Louis, Hazz and Liam. Maura is at her house with my family and for now Niall and i rent a house, furnished of course, we don't have time to go to stores and stuff so yeah...Harry is staying at a house Mrs. Cox bought for Gemma some years back[and i believe he's going to let Louis stay with him], sometimes we hang out there but no one really stayed there. Liam is staying at Josh's house and well...i'm really relieved that we are all okay, i mean no one's hurt bad and...i guess the guys that were after us then, aren't now.