Chapter 23

~Niall's POV~

How can your own father do that to you?

Make you a lab rat??

I know, I don't see him as a father, but...still! He sees me as his son, so, how can someone do that to their son?? He is a hypocrite! I can't believe how unlucky I am with fathers and step-fathers. Like, Seriously!!

"Niall?" a voice brought me back to reality as I glared at the man who was holding a needle above my arm. "Ready?" he asked me. Like I want it!! Like I want to be a lab rat and be like "Oh, yes of course you can stab the needle in my arm, because duh, that's why I came here! It's not like you are keeping me here against my will!Nah.." I sighed and cloosed my eyes, knowing I couldn't do anything to prevent this. 

I felt the wet cotton graze my skin, and then a pinch, making me flinch. Is this something that'll make me feel weird? Maybe it's some experiment that my father wants me to overcome? Ugh, who cares? Right now, I have3 to stop talk to myself and try to think of anything else, than the needle in my hand. 

The man takes a piece of tape and stabled the needle still inside my arm. I flinched because it moved and shivered.

"Ready...!" the man yelled excitedly running towards a desk, and started typing something on his computer. I tried to move, but the straps were too tight around my wrists and legs. Sighing I looked around me and saw many people writing things down on a small notepad or something. I glared at them, making them look away...

I looked up and tears welled up in my eyes. Why...Why are they doing this to me? I bit my lip hard and started chewing on it, closing my eyes, as the tears fell down, and some people murmured. I opened my eyes and looked at them.

"What?! What do you want from me?! Yes, I'm crying, is it so wrong?" I yelled at them in a hoarse voice. The just looked at me, emiotionless. "You would be weaker if you'd been through what I've been through!! I lost my entire family!! My friends!! Just because I wanted to protect them!! What did you think I would do? Cheer? Be happy that I'm a lab rat?!" I screamed with all my might, startling a few people. "How would you feel if someone took away your life, for God's sake?! And make you an experiment?!" I asked, as the tears run down my cheeks freely. Fearlessly. 

"You are just afraid of us!!" Someone yelled and I started laughing, like a madman. Afraid?!

"Are you kidding me?! I'm not afraid of you!! I don't care what happens to me!! I just wanted you to know, how you experiments feel. Your lab rats" I stated, glaring at the man who talked. I just chuckled and their eyes widened. "We had lives you know. Like you...I saw what's happening. I saw other people too...come in here and never going out...It scared me, yes I admit it.." I said and looked up. No one interrupted me, and that gave me courage. "I was scared, but now..." I felt something running inside my body. Like...like my blood increased it's speed and I could feel it running in my veins. I closed my eyes, feeling dizzy, but I kept talking. "Now I don't actually care...I mean, if I ever survive this, I'm sure to tell my kids, and everyone else that-..." I took a deep breath, feeling something weird inside my chest. Something tingling my chest... "that what's going on in here, is not for the future. It's for you, to have people as test subjects. I'll destroy you!!" I screamed and suddenly a power of electricity hit me, making me scream in pain.

"You talk to much..." said the one who injected me and I stopped screaming. The needle went flying away from the power and it felt hot now. I took a deep breath and bit my lip as he stopped electroshocking me. Everyone gasped.

"Are you sure, you should have done that, Sir?" One of the men asked and I tried to calm down my heart, by taking deep breaths. How did he do that? There are no wires!!