Chapter 18

~Niall's POV~

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? 

"What the...." i murmured as i looked at the pictures, there were pictures of me when i was a baby, an ultrasound picture[at the corner of the picture it said "Horan"]

Then i picked up a toy, and  it felt so familiar between my fingers. I Remember! It's from when i was a kid, i remember my father-WHAT? Oh, no....i don't think that he- he....he's my father?! No....that's impossible...i quickly got up, and went in front of the sink.I need to splash water on my face because i'm dreaming.It's a nightmare, right? It's gonna end soon! How many fingers do i have?

5...no...it's true?(if you ask about the finger things it's proven that in your dreams you have more fingers*i know it's true, bc it happens to me when i dream so i guess it's true:p)Dafuck?! 

Omg....i sat down again, and saw some letters.

I opened it and read it...

_____________________________________________________________________________

My dear Bobby,

I hope you are safe and i hope you are not injured. I heard that some of the guys there died, and when i heard that my world crashed.I was sobbing until i heard that it wasn't you who died. That you are...not dead. War is there and i know that you constantly fear for your life but i have some great news. The baby, is born! Remember how you wanted him to be named by your grandfather?James...i named him Niall James, because my father insisted, for the baby, to be named Niall(let's say that, that's why Niall has his names:3..).

Αnyway, i just wanted you to know that, and here it's a picture of Niall.

I love you so much and i miss you. I Just wanted to tell you that, because i want you to come back. Please? For Greg?Me?Niall?

Much Love,

Maura xxx

_____________________________________________________________________________

Another letter...

_______________________________________________________________

Bobby?What happened? please answer me...

I need you,

I love you.

The boys want their dad here...

And i want my husband here.

I love you..

Please come back to us.....

Maura xx

______________________________________________________________

What happened to them? Bobby was in the army? Then something happened to him there, because he doesn't act like a father. Maybe i should call Alejandro?Or tell my mother? Ugh, i don't know! IT's so confusing...I need answers, but if i call her maybe Bobby will know and maybe hurt someone i love? Or even her? Or Zayn? I don't know and i'm not sure if i want to call Alejandro. Maybe i should do it, and don't let anyone else get hurt. I think it's the best thing i can do but....maybe not? Maybe if i call Alejandro he'll tell Bobby that i read the letters and saw the pictures and then Bobby will threaten me with something else, or want me to do something because now i know that i'm his son, but i didn't want to. I don't want to be his son. Why mum didn't tell me? Why did she kept a secret, all this time? WHY? I want to ask her so bad, but i have to call Alejandro. Ugh, what should i do??I don't know...

I'll decide in the afternoon, because, i want to spend some more time with Zayn and the guys and stuff, before something bad happens,and yes i know i have to do it right now, but i just want some peace? Why can't i just have some peace? 

I quickly threw everything in the bin, not even bothering to look around for anything, i know that i would hear Zayn from the stairs if he got up but i'm not so calm right now, and a little paranoid so every 5 seconds, i look behind me at the door.I covered the pictured and the letters with other rubbish and washed my hands. 

I feel so disgusted by him. Why did he leave us? Why did he leave mum?How could he leave the woman he loves with 2 kids, one is a baby and the other kid, unless he left us for another woman! That would be so cruel...i can't believe that he would do that, even if you are a selfish bastard,you just wouldn't do that. It's like, stabbing another person repeatedly.Making them feel so unwanted and sad.No one should ever feel this way...Anyway....

*  *  *

"Good morning babe"  i said and fall ontop of Zayn. I drunk a cup of coffee and calmed down.

He groaned and placed his hands on my thighs...

"Where is my breakfast?" he murmured and i chuckled and kissed him.

"Downstairs...Get up you sleepy-head! Come on! Louis and Harry are coming over in a while, They said they had some news" i said as i recall, the call(LOL) that Louis made. 

Niall mate, we have BIG news!!! Can we come over?

Yes?

Great! See you there Ni!! Bye-bye!!Love you and the guy you are with

Such a child some times but...we love him.

"I don't careeeee....you were rough yesterday and i don't think i can walk!!!Carry me." he said and with still, closed eyes opened his arms. I rolled my eyes with a smirk on my lips, and wrapped my left arm around his waist and the other around his feet...

"Whatever princess..." i murmured and he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

________________________________________________________________

Hello!!!! FINALLY EXAMS ARE OVER AND YES I PASSED YES I KNOW I'M AWESOME(lol no xd) etc......anyway, i wanted to know your opinion and stuff, and wanted to apologies about the shitty small chapter i wrote, AND ask you something important that will play a big role 

-Niall talk to Maura about the letters and stuff.

-Niall call Alejandro.

Your choice. 

Stay Fab✌