Chapter 3

YAY :D Thanks for the reads, and votes guys <3 if you want a dedication you can tell me^_^ From now on i think that i'll dedicate a chapter to you because..well...i love youu, all of youu:D And btw i don't know who you are so if you want a dedication, can you please comment so i know who you are?:) And so i can know if you like it or not:p so...well..So...here's the chapter!:D I hope you like it xx

_____________________________________________________

~Niall's POV~

"So Cher, how are you?How did yo find my mother?And why you were away?" i asked. Harry was making pancakes, today is the first day, all of us-well except Louis- will eat for the very first time Harry's famous pancakes. I fograve them  of course, maybe they were afraid of what Zayn might think, because..well..before we were together, he was a homophobe..so..i don't blame them..

Liam..well..he is Louis' cousin so i don't think he minds it...i'm sure he knew all about Louis and Harry before us...

Josh on the other hand...he wss still a little bit mad at them but..oh well, he never really forgets the things that they did to me-i told him everything- but i think he starts to forgive them...i told him to-same with Liam- and he listened to us..luckily..if he didn't well..i'm sure that i would be watching W.W. ||| live...

"Well, i was with my parents, and we were traveling the world, sorry i  didn't reply to any of your messages or calls, and i got you worried. They wanted me to learn more about the world and stuff like that...I think the most beautiful country is Australia!I like the animals there" she smiled and Zayn looked at her weirdly.."What?"

"In Australia, even ants are poisonous...i couldn't live there.."

"So? I like the country, so shut up Malik" she glared and he glared back. I was sitting between them and held Zayn's hand to stop the upcoming fight...

"Anyway, Cher...continue..were did you find her?" i asked and Zayn squeezed my hand...

"Well, we were in a joungle there, and saw her with some dudes and old ladies with white robes and stuff...I was like "What the actual fuck? Is this Niall's mother? I thought she was dead?"-i thoght it too Cher...-"I went to her, and started yelling at her" she blushed slightly " and saying why she was away all those years, and she told me everything..." she said and looked at me, thinking that i will do something like 'Really? that's so weird...'

I didn't say a thing...i couldn't..i think that i shouldn't be so harsh to her, but i think that she didn't even call, to tell me she is ok...i was all alone, thinking that it was my fault...her death i mean...like he was telling me, so many years in row, like for what? For like 3-4 years he was like that? I don't even remember...

Anyway...

"I have to tell you something..." i heard my mother from the door...She was quietly...serious...yesterday she was at first happy, then she was sad-from my outburst- and now like, something like our lives are in danger...

"What is it, Mrs. Horan?" Zayn asked. Aw...he looks so cute when he is respectfull...

"Snap out of it Niall" Cher wiggled her eyebrows and giggled. And i blushed, as i saw Zayn smirking...

"What is it?" Liam asked seriously..

"We are in great danger...some people of our enemie-agency, are...um..very preventive-superstitious, and when i say 'super' i mean...really, like, they would kill for they beliefs or something they want. And i have a vial here, with...something, i was working on, on(or in*i'm not sure, right now:p) the lab, and they want it back...and if that means, killing everyone who gets in their way..well..they don't mind that. Their agency, is named(i don't know many agencies so, i'll put the only on from my country:P) National Intelligence Service or NIS in brie. The people there, want to destroy my work, and i have...how can i say this...i've got an oath, to our country, to protect this vial with it's contents with everything i have. But right now, i have to protect you too...all of you..they now who we are, where we live...hell they even know where your grandparents and cousins live. No one's safe here guys...they will come here at some point, and maybe they'll do something worse than, just take the vial. They will kill us because they think "The less people know ,the better"... " she said and we all were shocked. Really?! There are some people they want to hurt us for this?

"And why wont you give the vial mum?" i asked and i felt better now, that i talked to her so nicely...

"Because..i told you..i can't, i made an oath to our country...it's really important to protect the content of the vial...it's like a deadly virus, we have to collect some..really, really, REALLY uncommon, i mean...really rare..." she said and we all looked at her like she has 3 heads...She sighed.."In Harry Potter..Voldemort had 7 horcruxes?They seemed like everyday-things. A cup, a tiara-Diadem in his case-, a necklace etc. Well...that's it" she finished and looked at us..."Oh, and they are watching us already, my boss, Jackson-it's his last name, no one knows his name- already bought us tickets to the countries we'll go to destroy the liquid in here"she said and she showed a vial with a green-yellow-ish liquid..It's like Fanda(I don't know if you have this in your country but it's like orange juice but effervescent). I'm sorry but i can only bring 5 people with me...i'm so sorry guys..." she said...

"Ok i'm in" i said...everyone looked at me weirdly..."What?" i said as i stuffed my mouth with a big piece of pancake..yummy...

"Sorry but i'm not in, i have work..i work at a coffeeshop with Andy" Greg said and motioned his head to Andy but when my mum saw him her eyes were wide..

"OH MY...YOU ARE HIM!!!!" She screamed and took the vial with the weird liquid away from us..."YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOT BRAND" she screamed again and We say Andy taking something from his jeans. OH CRAP IT'S A GUN!!!!!!!!!

*BANG* 

_____________________________________________

Really?:o Wow, Andy is one of the bad guys..:o wow, i didn't expect that!! What a surprise:o god, is anyone hurt? :P haha...i think that's the chapter of the week..:P Haha...next chapter next Weekend:p i hope no ones' mad...or....yeah...:PP I hope you like it:D :p

Stay Brave