Chapter 17

(I wish i could write smut, but right now i'm not in the mood to write with the exams and stuff, i'm so tired*i haven't slept for 2 days so...yeah...* and i just thought you'd like one more chapter now that i can...again i'm sorry for not writing smut:( )

______________________

~Niall's POV~

"Someone's eager for me..." i thickened my accent, knowing that my accent turns him on. He moaned, grabbing the sheets and then pulling me hard for a heated kiss with his other arm...I started to stroke his chest, his tattoos where so beautiful....

"Niall!" 

"Ok, ok!" i said and started kissing him. I kissed from his neck, to every single spot i could find. He was a moaning mess underneath me, and i loved it. Maybe i should top more often...

* * *

(Next day)

~Niall's POV~ 

I woke up, with a cuddly Zayn to my side. I stayed like this for what felt like hours, but actually it was some minutes...

I sighed as i remembered the envelope. I'm really curious about it...it must be important, and if Zayn see's Alejandro's number in my phone?? He'll go crazy!!

I steadily and quetly, untangled myself from Zayn and put on some boxers. I went downstairs and took the envelope from the drawer. I sighed and went inside the kitchen and sat on a chair, beside the table...i looked at it suspiciously, and opened it carefully. I let all the things that were inside it, on the table. WHAT THE FUCK? 

________________________________

I'm really sorry for the shitty  and small chapter, but..yeah...what i said at the begining is the reason...:/

Stay Fab✌