Chapter 10

~Niall's POV~

I can't believe he would be so cruel, and act like before again. I thought that he changed, but...maybe i was wrong..

"What did i do to him Hazz, to make him angry?" i asked him weakly, i just stopped crying, and we are near the port. We are going to America, and to LA to be exact. I sniffed one last time before i checked myself in the mirror at the front. 

"Nothing wrong Ni. You did nothing wrong...Zayn's just jealous and has a bad temper" Harry says and sighs..."He just thinks that...you would leave him for Liam you know..." he trailed off and then i get it..I remember now! Zayn started acting weird, since the morning, because he found me and Liam cuddling...I smiled unintentional, because Zayn is really stupid sometimes...

"You think? I mean...he would be so mad, because he thought i would leave him for Liam?It's ridiculous!I would never do that!I Only see Li as a brother to me! I only love Zayn" i said as Harry sighed and looked at the car beside us, where the other guys where, as we parked. We got out and stretched and i saw at the corner of my eye, that Louis was telling Harry something about Liam and Zayn, and that they were fighting for 2 hours before Louis shouted "Enough" and they stoppped. I sighed...i didn't know Zayn would be so jealous. Mum just looked at me with a emotion-less face and motioned for us to gather around her..

"Ok. so, the ticket costs 90$ per person(i'm not sure how much it costs there, but in Greece it costs 50€-100€ depends on the trip so i guess it's around 50$, but even if it isn't ...oh well then...). Do you want me to pay for your tickets, or do you want to pay it?" she said. We all shrugged as she left mumbling a "I'll pay then". There was a long awkward silence as Zayn was beside me, and his hand sometimes brushed against mine, and sending sparks and shivers everywhere, like the first time we touched...

"Uh, so...what are we looking for and where?" Louis asked Harry, breaking the silence finally...god, it was really suffocating..

"Uhmm..i think it's an olive..it's a tree, with olives, in Greece(woohoo they're coming here!!:D)" Harry says and we all nod...i heard about it, from a greek friend of mine...who moved back to Greece...after a while, because of the bullying...

"I have a friend there, her name is Sofia...She is from there, she came a few hears back, but she left because of the bullying she was getting" i said, glancing at Zayn, who had a motionless face. He was just looking at me like he was thinking something really hard. I smiled sadly at him, and he returned the smile, with a brighter as i blushed...

The guys saw this and dragged Liam telling him to call Josh, and see how he's doing..I just said "Tell him i said Hi, and that i miss him and love him" i laughed as Liam nodded and left us alone.

"So...uh, i'm really sorry Ni i acted like a-" 

"An asshole?" i asked teasingly as he chuckled and nodded. I stuck my tongue out to show him, it's ok.."It's ok really..i didn't know you were SO jealous.." i winked and he just bit his lip...

"I'm just afraid that you'll find someone better than me. I mean, Liam is responsible, he is-was- a good student, he is sensible, good looking-"

"But I love you " i cut him off once again.He looked at me still biting his lip, nervously while looking down...i sighed..I grabbed his chin and made him look into my eyes. His hazel-brown eyes are really beautiful. They are shining(OMG*-*) like honey..."Don't think like that love. I love you, and only you! you are the only one that makes my heart race when i look into your eyes or hear your voice, or getting goosebumps wherever you touch me, or kiss me. You are the only one i can say that i love with all my heart, and i would love to spend my entire life with you and i wouldn't mind sharing food with you, or move in with you and marry you and i know what i'm saying is a big step, but i always dreamt about our future house, and the dog we'll have and name it Lexie, and the kids we are going to adopt and i guess i should stop talking because i'm humiliating myself in front of you..." blushed as i talked and when  i stopped Zayn was smiling brightly..

"Do you really think we could...do that?" he asked nervously, as i just blushed and shrugged..

"I mean..it's a big step, and we are only together for like what? Not even a year...well, almost a year but then again...i love you Zayn. You're mine and i'm yours. Forever and Always ok?" i said as gave him an Eskimo kiss...He nodded as i blushed while he kissed me furiously, leaving me breathless..."wow..." 

"I missed your kisses, baby" he said and kissed me again harder, making my back collide with our car behind me. His tongue grazed over my bottom lip, as he wanted access to my mouth. I teased him a little, before his hands[which were on my waist] squeezed my bum. I let out a small squeack as he slipped his tongue in my mouth, as he chuckled into the kiss. Our tongues danced for a while, and then massaging each other. Zayn moaned into the kiss, something that made me a little excited..

After about some minutes we heard someone clearing their throat behind Zayn and we broke apart. Mum, Louis, Harry and Liam were looking at us. Zayn tighten his grip around my waist as i just shook my head and kissed his nose. He is really cute when he is jealous...

"I got the tickets. C'mon!Let's board the cars and Zayn and Niall, please go into the ship and to the main entrance of it, we are going to have a long trip..." mum said as we all nodded. Zayn and I went inside the ship, after we gave the tickets to the security at the front.

"You'll go there" he pointed at a receptionist in the main entrance of the ship. "and show your tickets there, so you can get the keys to your room" we nodded..

"Ok" we said in unison as we got into the main entrance. 

"Uh, Niall, why didn't we take the plane?I mean...we could go there easily, and faster than a ship" Zayn said after a while, we sat on the comfortable couches, waiting for the others...

"Ehm..i have no idea" i said shrugging, because i really, have no idea.. i mean, he's right, but then again-well, i'll ask her when they come...

The first thing i heard was Lou shouting at the top of his lungs: WOOHOOO and Harry shusing him, while Liam and mom are right behind them. They all carried their suitcases, and ours too.

"So we are goin' to share rooms or something, or we are going on different rooms?" Louis asked as they approached us...

"I don't know..let's go and see" i said...  

____________________________________________

Ziall made up woohoo:D

Soo here's chapter 10! I hope you like it, and sorry it took me so long, but i changed my name and the stupid thing i call my laptop, stuck, and the chapter[i wrote another chapter 10:3] i wrote, was erased -_-' so, here's the same chapter, with just some small details changed!

And i know, it's weird that they are coming here but they will never come here in real life so...let it be here...:3 

And AWWWWW THANKS FOR THE 2,938 reads and 91 votes omg...I LOVE YOU:3 xx

Stay Braveღ