Chapter 21

Sooo I saw that you didn't like the other end, And I said to myself-Why not make them happy with another GOOD End? 

Οh, And btw it's going to have some harsh images(well...words, but...sorry it's going to have some death and stuff*you'll see why)...so yeah. If anyone here doesn't like it, then just don't read it:3 ^.^

______________________________________________________________________________

1 year later.

~Niall's POV~

"Oh Niall, you're here my son!" Bobby said, and gave me quick hug. I, disgusted, didn't hug back, and he sighed. "Don't be so grumpy! Today is the day!!" he yelled happily, and sat down on his office, crossing his fingers in front of his chin. I rolled my eyes, and sat down in front of the chairs of his desk. Crossing my legs and arms, I raised an eye-brow and looked at him expectantly. 

"The day?" i asked after a while. He just waits for me to ask, doesn't he? Tsk. I can't understand why he needs me? I mean, he has Alejandro, who is quiet strong and masculine and...tall. I'm not even tall for God's sake!!, so why does he need me?! I know I'm his son, but who gives a fuck?

"The day, the expirement will happen!!" he said, delighted.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. He looked at me and started laughing creepily, making me shiver.

"You're such an inoccent child, my son." he said after the creepy laugher he did. He pressed a button and screamed. "ALEJANDRO COME NOW!". The door opened quickly and Alejandro came in running, and panting.

"Y-Yes B-Boss?" he choked, sweating. Wow, okay....

"Escort Niall outside...He needs to be prepared for the experiment!" he yelled, scaring the shit out of me. Can't he just calm down for a second?! Jeez...

"Yes!" Alejandro said, smirking at me. I swear this man is a perv! "Come Niall...." he gestured to follow him and I quickly got up, not wanting to be around Bobby. He's nuts!

Everyone here is; a perv or stupid or nuts. Seriously!

"What is this 'experiment' he's talking about?" i asked Alejandro. He chuckled making me shiver again.

"Oh you'll see..." he said  smirking. He escorted me to a room where there was a hospital gown. "Now, Go shower, and wear this" he gives me underwear, and the hospital gown. I just noticed the room looks like a hospital's patients room. 

"Okay..." I know better than object. I mean, I don't have anything to lose. I lost mum, Greg, Zayn, Josh, Cher, Harry, Louis and Liam. I act like a zombie in here because I can't let anyone see me weak, or they'll target me. When I first came here, and was still crying for loosing them, one man named Zero came and made fun of me. At first I didn't even care because I was too busy, choking in my self-pity. And then, Alejandro kick his ass and he never talked about me except behind my back. Well, who cares about them? I mean, I've had it worse...

I went into the shower, and quickly turned on the hot water, throwing my clothes down on the floor and I glanced up, at the full-lenght mirror in front of me, cringing at the sight. It's like, me but not me. My hair have grown brown, my eyes are dull like they were in the past and my body has a big red mark. A circle with a single black star in it. They made it with fire and what some bastards do to animals(idk how's it's called but you know with the stick and it's above the fire and it has a mark and stuff) and I really feel like one. They treat me like an outcast, it reminds me of school a bit, before Zayn and I dated. Well..before Josh came actually but whatever....No one talks to me, because they know that Bobby is going to be angry if they do, so I have no one to rely on, in here. No one to talk to. 

I look away  from the mirror, and go into the shower. I quickly clean myself, and hopped out. I wore the underwear, and then The hospital gown. I shook my head, and looked at myself in the mirror once more. I wish Zayn was here, sigh. Or at least someone, i know and trust. I guess I'm not that lucky.

Sighing, I left the bathroom and saw that Alejandro was smoking as he was looking at his phone.

"Oh you're here..." he said, still looking at his phone for a while. Then he put it aside and smirked at me.

"Well, where else would I be?" i asked, unamused. He chuckled and patted the spot next to him. I rolled my eyes, but sat there anyways. "What is going to happen to me?" i asked, seriously now. His smirk dissapeared and he sighed.

"I don't really know...Your fa-I mean, Boss said that he needed you for an experiment with some stupid formula...he wants to take over the world, or something with the powers the formula is going to give you..." he said in a weird tone. I just can't put my finger on it. I can't understand him...

"Wait. So...I'm like-Like a lab-rat?!" I said, my voice filled with horror. I'm not only a prisoner in here, but a stupid lab-rat?! I'M MY OWN FATHER'S EXPERIMENT!! 

"Yeah, pretty much...some of the people here, when they heard about it, they tried to avoid getting you on your trip. When you were in France, do you remember? There, that you were stuck in the Eiffel tower with these kids, we tried to avoid going up, so you can escape..." he explained and I was astonished. They protected us, while were after us? I can't believe it!

"Well then, let's get going..." he mumbled after a while...We both got up and left the room. There were some people looking at me weirdly, but I just ignored them...it was because I wore the gown, I guess so...yeah...

______________________________________________________________________________

I really tried to write bc I have a headache and I hope you all like it:3 I was writing this for 2 hours, I mean...I just tried xD I couldn't even finish it so...here is part one of the end. And I guess there is going to be another chapter, omg what. o.o hahaha:( sorry if it's sooo shitty but I don't have inspiration right now so yeah...so, tomorrow or maybe the day after....:3

Anyway, I hope you like it:3 ^_^