Chapter 6

There are people running everywhere, gunshots and i can hear Josh from behind me whimper...he is really scared of gunshots, because his father was in the army, and died, because he forgot to take extra bullets...he died 2 years ago, and Josh still was scared of guns and stuff like that..

"It's ok babe" i heard Liam whispering and the sat in the corner, Josh clinging to Liam's shirt...

I was listening close to some guys who where talking about something in a "vial"...

"we have to find them...he said that they are here, they have to be here" a guy almost bald said...i closed the door quietly, and started to turn the key to lock the door, but slowly, so they won't hear us..I looked at them, and saw that everyone's faces were kinda shocked and scared, especially Cher's and mom's..Zayn was biting hips lip nervously, as the "click" sound, echoed throught the room. Harry face-palmed and opened the window quickly...

"Who's there?!" they shouted from outside..i swear if i could fly, i would already be out of here, with everyone else of course..

Liam kissed Josh so he wouldn't whimper again, and Zayn just hugged me, while Louis and Harry were doing some sort of sign language, Cher was hugging tightly Cher and mom..

"Ι have a plan" Harry whispered in my ear giving me goosebums, i was ready to punch him because i was really scared and he almost gave me a heart attack, gawd..

"Ok..what's the plan?" Zayn asked as his grip tightened around my waist..

"We could leave from the window, and run to my car..it's in the corner right there" he lead us to the window and showed us, the corner. It's pretty far, but, we can't stay here...and i'm still wondering who's he who knows where we are...

"But..we are like, 50 feet above the ground..how-" Zayn tried to reason them but Harry cut him off by putthing his hand, in front, of my boyfriend's mouth..haha boyfriend..i still can't believe it-Nope, no Niall, that's not the time to mumble about your boyfriend, we have to get out of here!!

"Trust us..." Harry said and we heard bagging on the door..

"OPEN THE DOOR NOW!! WE KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE" someone, the bald guy i think, screamed and i heard Josh let a choked sob, while some gunshots were heard and screams everywhere again..

___________________________

i know it's not big but i'll update 2 other chapters! One is from "The Mist" and the other from "Let Me go" and maybe(maybe) i'll update from "Love Triangle"