Chapter 11

A/N:Heyy!!Sorry i haven't update for a while but my birthday is in 2 weeks and i'm sick(again... ow..yeah:/) and i want to ask you something in the end, please read it!Thanks! xx

_____________________________________________

~Niall's POV~

"Uh.." Liam said awkwardly as we saw that Mum, and Louis and Harry are going to share a room while Me, Zayn and Liam are going to share another. He looked at Zayn, who was looking at him tensed. What's up with them?

"Guys? are we going to the room or what?My feet hurt.." i whined and looked at them again. They turned to me, and their eyes-which where full of hatred when they looked at eachother- softened, even Zayn's looked at me with adoration. Well, of course i'm his boyfriend but, why is he looking at me with this face?

He kissed me.He let all the passion fulfill me. I moaned into the kiss when we heard an awkward cought. I broke the kiss and looked at Li, who was looking at us like a lost puppy...

I cooed at him as he smiled at me and Zayn just rolled his eyes. 

"C'mon Lili. Don't be jealous, i think Josh is ok now, and maybe we can tell him to come with us!" i winked as Liam just paled a little, and Zayn chuckled. I looked at them curiously.."what did i miss?"

Liam just looked at me with a hurt expression...

"Josh and I, had a big fight, so... i don't think he can come.." i just looked at him shocked and hugged him tightly...

"Oh God, i'm so sorry Lili...why didn't you tell me, huh?" i asked as he looked down, while Zayn rolled his eyes and scoffed..."Zayn!" i said shocked. Why is he acting like this. Now i noticed that Liam's hands where around my waist still. 

"Uh...Liam..Your hands...?" i trailed off, as he blushed? and his hands released my waist. Ok. That was weird but...maybe he just needs someone to hold on to. Maybe they had a massive fight and won't ever make up! Oh my god!

"Nialler?Ni?? Niall???!!!" i heard yelling and then came back to reality.Zayn and Liam where looking at me worriedly.."are you ok?" Zayn asked me and hugged me. I nodded and kissed his tastefull lips. I never want to end this moment but then Liam passed us and took his bag. 

"C'mon guys! Let's go to the room..." he mumbled and we followed him, after we took our bags. 

Liam unlocked the door, and we saw four bunks, a nightstand and a desk with a lamp on it. It was plain white, and the sheets where dark azure/cyan. It's a beautiful colour i always liked it..

"It's a little plain but...whatever" Zayn said, took off his shoes, and t-shirt and flopped on the left-down-bunk. I sighed and took off my shirt too, and shoes and lied beside him. 

That's how we spend the rest of the day, even when Liam went out, saying he was hungry. I told him to bring us something to eat too. I'm pretty hungry too, but i just don't wanna leave Zayn. It's too cozy too, so...

"Ni?" i heard Zayn mumble against my lips..I hummed in response, as i backed off a little, so he can talk..."Uh.." he blushed and it's really cute oh my god! Oh my god, he is SOO CUTE...."uh, well, i wanted to ask you something..." he said and blushed some more..."Can we please stop? I mean, i really-really-REALLY like it, but...uh..i think i'll have a big problem...you know" he laughed awkwardly as he pointed to his...lower region..I giggled as i saw that he was turned on and he smiled...

"I think i can take care of your problem babe..don't you think?" i winked and started leaving wet kisses down his neck. He moaned and bucked up his hips to me. I just smirked and continue kissing his neck. Sucking, and biting and just then.....

________________________

Hello!!So..yeah, this is the chapter and i have to ask you something!

I'm thinking about starting a Niam story! I'm going to call it "Beautiful People Like you"!It's going to be based on Cher Lloyd's song, "beautiful People" and i really want to write it, because i've never write a Niam fanfic.So..yeah....

Tell me your opinions about the chapter!

And the idea i just told you! 

Just..think about it:3 i mean, it won't be so bad, aye?

Huh...Anyway..!! ^_^ :) :3

'Fan'

_Vote_

~Comment~

Stay Braveღ