Chapter 4

Sorry i haven't update, since...i don't even remember..anyway, it's school's fault. i have to have good grades, to go in an ΕΠΑΛ(it's a school were you can study what you want to do in the future, and stuff, and i have to have like 17-18/20 to go there) and i'm EXTREMELY busy and if i'm lucky, i'll update next weekend...SO...for now...take this chapter because i missed writing!!If the chapter sucks sorry, it's just that right now i'm really anxious about school and stuff, and i just, feel like i forgot everything in english,,srsly, i was studiyng physics like for 3 hours...so..sorry if the chapter sucks..

Anyway...Thanks for your comments and votes on the previous chapter, i really love you guys:) xx

_______________________________________________

~Zayn's POV~

*BANG*

Ιt was like natural to go and jump on top of Niall. I don't want him to get hurt..really..i just...Love him, i'll protect him even if that means taking my own life...

"CRAP" we heard Greg scream. I looked to where his scream came from and saw red.."Fuck you.." i heard Greg mumble before silence fell on the room. 

"Give me the vial with it's content and then i won't kill your son.." we heard Andy saying...

"NO!!" Niall cried and tried to get out of my grasp, but i held him tighter..

"I'll help, you stay here" i whispered into his ear and left from on top of him. I crawled and went where Maura was.

"Hey" i whispered and she looked horrified..I just put my finger in front of my mouth.i had some lemonade, and she understood..she gave me the viall and took the lemonade carton with a small glass from the floor, i wonder why it didn't broke. She spilled it's content and stood up quickly and threw the glass on the wall, right behind Andy..His eyes were full of pure horror and i saw Niall crawling beside Greg. I saw harry texting something...

"WTF??? ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?! WE NEED THIS!! AL- MY BOSS NEEDS THIS" he screamed terrified..we all run outside the house and as fast as we could, with Harry[the tallest and with more muscles] carrying Greg..

"Is everyone alright?" Liam asked as Maura and Niall ran to Greg's side. He was shot, on the shoulder...luckily...

"We should take him to the hospital b-because i-i th-think th-that h-he m-may n-not m-m-mak-ke it...." Louis said terrified from the blood and the tears started to show, and Harry hugged him, in a way that he couldn't see Greg...

"It's ok boo, he'll make it ok?? We are going to help him..." Harry mumbled into Louis' hair..

"I'll carry him now...Harry, carry Louis, ok?I think he is in shock.." Liam said and took bridal-style Greg in his arms. I saw Josh sending a jealous look towards him but said nothing. i just hugged Niall and he cried in my arms..my shirt got all wet from his tears, until we reached the hospital and doctors took Greg rom Liams hands. Josh went straight into his arms and we sat on the uncomfortable chairs, in the waiting room.

~Niall's POV~

Οh god, the waiting is just killing my..why it takes them this long? seriously, i'm worrying, so they have to tell me what's going on...srsly now!!!!!!

FINALLY!!

"How's he doc?" i asked the doctor, when she came in...

We are the only people in the waiting room, outside the surgery, so...yes..i knew she was here for us..

"Stable...the bullet is out of his body which works fine right now, we managed to fix his dislocated arm, so he is going to have a cast for a while...and..uumm..i think that he is lucky, the bullet didn't even manage to hit a muscle, because well...if it did, maybe he wouldn't be able to use his right arm, or maybe it would be really problematic..anyway, you can see him now.." she smiled and ledus to his room. Wow, this hospital is really creepy, i remember the last time, i've been in a hospital. Jeez..It scares the shit out of me...

"Here...only 3 people can come on..no one else.." Before i could say something Cher took my hand and mum's hand and we got in..

"How are you baby?" My mum asked, Greg. He was awake and when he saw us his eyes lit up..

"I'm ok i guess.." he said and huged us..

"BABY" Cher cried and broke-down into Gregs arms..

wait..

WHAT?

_____________________________________________

Sorry, it took me that long, but  i felt like i forgot all the english-words i new...i'm like a zombie right now..so..i hope you like this guys, and i love you and goodnight because i'm writing with one eye open. Tomorrow i'll have the dedication here so...anyway, goodnight!! xx