Chapter 16

~Niall's POV~

Ok...the second i came in a guy was in front of me and gave me a small folded paper...I, confused, opened it. 

Go and sit at the table at your right. 2 o' clock.~~

I looked where the note was "pointing" at, and saw a man with a hat, and wearing a cape. I'm not so sure that, i did the right thing, coming here without telling anyone. I quickly checked my surroundings, and saw that Alejandro(yes. Ian in the picture beside*.*) was here. He was smirking at me and drink some of his coffee. I gulped and started walking towards the table where the weird man is. I was glancing at Alejandro because he was scaring me, with this...weird looks he would send me...like, those weird creepy guys you'll find in an alley...anyway...

I sat and saw that he was wearing glasses...

"Did anyone followed you?" he asked in a really-really-REALLY deep voice...

"No..." i said quietly...he smirked..

"Good..." he said and took off his glasses...i was really shocked to see his eyes....They are a deep shade of blue, and they were sparkly...just like...mine...

"what are you looking at?" he asked smirking. Bastard..he knows something i don't and he's enjoying it...

"Why do you have the same eyes with me?" i asked, grinding my teeth.

"That's a very funny story actually....once i met this woman and fell in love with her, and had a son. We named him Greg...then we had another son.You." he said smirking as i froze. 

"N-no! You are lying..." i whispered. I didn't want anyone to...do something to me if i shout to their boss...

"No i'm not lying. And i have proofs..." he said and game me a folded envelope. I was staring at it cautiously. "Take it, and see everything, that's inside. Then call me and tell me if you believe it or not. Wait..no...take Alejandro's number..." he said and waved at Alejandro, to come to us. I gulped, because i was afraid of Alejandro.

"Yes, sir?" he said and raised an eyebrow at me, while smirking and Mr-wait. I don't know he's name....

"Give Niall your number." he demanded, and he stood up, making me stand up as well. Alejandro wrote his number in a paper, and his hand went in my back-pocket.I, disgusted, slapped softly his hand, afraid of what he might do if i slapped him or his hand hard. He snickered and winked, then he just left. Pheww....

"Ok. See you Niall..." said, the mystery guy.

"WAIT!" i shouted and everyone looked at me...so he did."I don't know your name. How do i call you?" i asked weakly. He smirked and put on his glasses...

"You can call me Bobby..." he said and left with everyone else(I had to find the part where i say the name of their step-father Chris, because i couldn't remember if i named him Bobby or something else...i was searching for half an hour....god...).

I sat again on the chair and looked at the paper, with Alejandro's number. I quickly dialed the number and the name, and threw the paper in the bin, just beside the table, after shredding it into pieces...

I sighed and walked towards home. The sligh breeze, was messing my hair a bit as i softly sang a song, as quet as possible.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me 

But bear this mind it was meant to be 

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile