Chapter 5

Sorry i haven't update sooner but i was sick, at the hospital...m'sorry...here it's the next chapter i hope you like it:)

_________________________________________________

~Niall's POV~

Wait..

WHAT? 

"What are you talking about?" i asked them curiously...they just smiled wider but Cher had a faint blush on her cheeks..

"Well..lil' bro...i think you should know that..Cher and i are together..." Greg said..oh..

"oh ok.......wait..WHAT?!!!Together?! omg, since when?!" i said eagerly and they both laughed..ok, it's a shock to hear that, but..who is better for my best friend, than my brother? anyway...

"Since...you met her?"

"But why did you keep it a secret?" i asked shocked..but she was with someone else then..maybe she was using him as a cover? well..i can say Greg is better than him...

"well..we didn't want you to be ad or anything..you know..because he is your brother and i'm your best friend and stuff" Cher trailed off and i just laughed and hugged her..

"Of course i would approve your relationship!! I'm just a little shocked..." i said and mom didn't say anything..

"C'mere" Greg said and they hugged tightly...I guess he forgave her now.."Maybe, you can go with the little ones, they just have a week for the school's year end so..anyway...

"Οk..." i said and got out...i went straight into Zayn's arms and he held me tight...

"What happened Ni?" Harry asked me...

"Nothing..i guess only i will go with mom..." i trailed of...even with the sleep i got, i feel so tired...

"Where?" Zayn asked instantly, as he sat me on his legs...

"Υοu know...everywhere...i don't exactly asked her, but..whatever.." i said and placed my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes..i felt so dizzy..

"Αre you ok?" Zayn asked me..i just nodded still my eyes closed as i heard the sirens...so loud dammit..

I heard footsteps everywhere, people panicking...what the hell?! i opened my eyes and saw something i wouldn't dare to face...

If we don't die here, then we are superheroes!! oh my...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, anyway:d cliffhanger bc well...i can:3 and bc i think that no one reads this story:/ anyway, i hope you like it, whoever reads it^_^

Fan,

Vote,

Comment

Or whatever you want^_^