Chapter 2

~Niall's POV~

"Well...this agency is like FBI and CIA, but not so famous, i'm not allowed to talk about it. Anyway, i was one of the 5 people, from 5,000 who were working with us, in some underground labs. A partner of mine, broke a vial accidentally, with a deadly virus, and we were in quarantine for at least 1 year inside the lab. Then they had to take us out, and first check the whole place, while they were cheking us up. I can tell you, i would have come, but the doctors, and people of the government said that they won't let us out in the open, because they were not sure if the virus takes weeks, months or even years to act, sso we were all in quarantine, but in an artificial environment until, they see changes. I mean, our moods, our ways to talk and stuff, you wouldn't understand. We were locked in there all of these years, plus i asked for extra tests on me, i didn't want you to be hurt, or worse" she said. I was speechless. Like seriously my mum, works for the government?! Wow, that's cool but...Niall, focus. Those years were the worst.

"Ok, maybe you had a bad time there, but you know what i've been throught?! Like seriously, do you even care?" i shouted, 'causing everyone to look at me wide-eyed. Mum looked surprised. I scoff, of course....

"What do you mean honey?" she asked, puzzled. 

"I mean this" i said and took off my shirt, showing off my body, well, i'm scared from the cuts and bruises i have from him. "You know who did this? Huh? You know?!" i asked really angry now. She looked, so..i don't know how to say it. Really, it's unreadable. Everyone's staring at me-shirtless, i remind myself-and suddenly i feel self-consious. Before i could put on my t-shirt. Zayn already was hugging me, and i felt something wet on my shoulder. Oh my..he is crying? Oh my...

"Zaynie? Are you ok babe? Please don't cry, please please" i said and he just dragged me outside the kitchen without any word. He just looked at me when we reached the bedroom. We entered the room, and he closed the door behind him.

"What's wrong baby? Are you ok?" i asked, but he just started kissing me. The kiss was a little salty from his tears but i didn't mind. I was kissing him back, while he parted his lips, and my tongue slipped into his mouth, and fought for domination, with his. Before i knew it, i was lying on the bed, with Zayn on top of me. I bit his lip, and maked him moan into my mouth. God, that's so hot... he started kissing my body, i think i know what he does. God he is so sweet...SWEET JESUS...

I moan as his tongue is playing with my sensitive skin and sending shivers throught my body. 

"Z-Zayn-nie" i moaned and he just kissed, every scar...

"I love you Nialler..." he said and kissed my nose. I smiled and cuddled up on his left side while he placed protectively, his left arm around my shoulders.

"I love you too, Zaynie." i said quietly, before i drifted off to a dreamless sleep, with a smile on my face...I love you Zaynie...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think?:) I hope you like it:D Stay Brave! xx