Chapter 9

Hello! Sorry for taking me so long, but i hadn't had inspiration to write a new chapter[that's the reason i wrote 2 one-shots, and 1 chapter in "Understanding" ]but anyway i hope we are good!! And omg, 2.600 reads?! AWWWW EGRGASERGHAERHERHER OMG OMG OMG ERGAERADTHNARTG:'D I LOVE YOU <3 Thanks for reading my story you are really nice and i love you...eh...i hope it's not awkward to love you guys, bc i dooooo....

Aaaaaaand here is the chapter!! 

________________________________________

~Niall's POV~

"WHAT THE FUCK?" i heard a loud yelling and got up quickly. Zayn was glaring at me, and at first i didn't know why so i got up and lookied at him confused..

"why are you yelling Zayn?" i asked as my voice was groggy, i just woke up don't make a fuse about it...

"So you're acting like you don't know?! Oh ok whatever" he said harshlya as he glared and left me. I felt cold somehow and saw that only Liam and I were here, He was steading himself with his elbows and was frowning. I felt like crying because this is our first arguiment he talked to me that harsh, but i'll just shuck it up. I don't want to seem like a baby, so i just nodded at Liam mumbling a "Good Morning!" and left outside. I stretched my arms and i tried to find mom. I'm really hungry..

Oh! There she is..

"Hey ma, do we have any food? I'm REALLY hungry..." i said and groaned as i heard someone whisper behind me "you're hungry all the time" really rudely, so i turned my head to the person who said that, and i was surprised to see Zayn. He just ignored me and went to talk with Harry and Lou who, where sitting near the egde of the cliff. 

"What is going on? are you 2 fighting?" mom asked as she gave a croissant, she had in her back-pack. I shrugged and started eating it...

We packed up our things as Mom said That the half of us we are going in the castle, because the plant we want, is almost at the top of the castle, so...I went to the guys to ask them[Liam went outside and he went to them]

"Hey. Mom said we have to split up, the half of us are going into the castle, and the other half are going the things in the car. Mom and I are going into the castle and we need one more..." i said as they all looked at me.." i know you, Larry want to be together so, you 2 are going with the group who is going the things in the car..."

"Larry?" Lou asked as he and Harry looked at me puzzled..I giggled...

"It's your names together "L" from your name Lou, and "Arry" from Harry!" i said and they smiled..

"I like it" Louis said and kissed Harry's nose. I tried not to make eye-contact with Zayn. 

"So..who is going with me and my mother, and who with Larry?" i asked and hoped that Zayn will say he'll come with us, so i can understand what i did wrong...i wish i knew, but i have no clue so..it's pretty...hurtful to know that he is mad at me and i don't know why.

"I'm going with Larry" Liam smirked at Zayn, while he just groaned and glared at him, shooting daggers with his eyes..."What? Am i a bad person who wants the "couple" all alone?" he said and walked inside the castle, and Zayn just ignored his comment and like the comment me, as he left me alone[Liam just walked in the castle to get the things]. What did i do wrong? Why doesn't he want to be with me and my mom? What the hell did i do, and screwed things up?

As the thoughts clouded my mind a tear slipped from my eye and rolled down my cheek, then my chin and it quickly rolled off of my face...I sniffed my nose and tried to look brave, even though i was breaking a little inside. I just had to messed things up, right?I'm really stupid, whatever i did...