Chapter 13

~5 months after~

!Μystery POV!

They think they can run away, but i know exactly where they are.

"Alejandro!" i screamed and hit my hand, to open the door, for Alejandro. He came in, his eyes were looking at me with such intensity and loyalty. He is my most trusted, and most loyal minion. Maura is underestimating my powers, like always. When i want something, i want it now. And when i try to achieve something, i do it as i want it to. Niall must do it this time. This kid, god dammit. He took it from his mother, this stupidity, thinking that he can do ANYTHING to prevent the things i have in mind..

"Yes, master?" he said confidently. He is the only one that isn't afraid of me, like my most minions.

"I want you to go Australia.. They are there, and take some other men too, i want them scared. Like in Hawaii.I want them so scared that dear Maura has to do ANYTHING to protect her lovely and innocent son, got that?" i growled, and he nodded. He left quickly, and now i'm alone again. I sigh, and god, i have to think about what can i do, if that doesn't work. Maura, will do it, i'm sure, but...is Niall ready to take the risk? I guess, when he does it, i'll the rest of'em, well maybe except the dark-haired boy. I can use him as a motivation, for Niall. Ι can use him. I'm too old to use it, but Niall is as healthy as it gets. I know it. 

+Zayn's POV+

God. This is exausting.I can't believe it. We just got here, and they are already after us!

I groan..

"Can't they just let us have a break? I mean we just got here, god..." i whined and Niall tried to supress a giggle, as we hid behind some bushes. 

"It's ok Zi, don't worry" Liam said as he placed his hand in front of Niall's mouth,He seemed like he was about to explode with laugher and his cute giggles. I always loved his laugh, even though i realised it a year ago.His eyes sparkle when he laughs, the way they sparkle when he is with me. He is happy, and that's all that counts now.

I looked ahead of us, and saw many men with guns, pointing towards us.. 

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!

Fuck! They may hit one of us!!

I took Niall in my arms, as Liam scooted closer to us, with Maura clinging on his arm, and Louis and Harry where hiding behind some pots with giant leaves and flowers. Weall hid behind them, and clinged on each other.

I prefer they shoot me, instead of Niall. I locked my arms, around his slim frame, and placed his head, on my chest. I hope he is not so scared, and i hope he knows that i'll do anything to save him.

The shooting stopped. Silent filled the air, and we heard footsteps...

"Niall" we heard a whisper.Niall left my chest and crawled near Maura. 

"What is it mom?" Niall asked. His accent was thick, because he was scared. 

"I have an idea, that, may help us...But i need your help" she said and whispered quieter in his ear. He was nodding and nodding and nodding, and the footsteps became louder and louder and louder and then we heard an American Accent...

"Guys, i think there is no one here. They may have gone. There are many opes here. They may have just split" a guy said. They were americans? Why? Maura said that some of the guys in her company where following us. She didn't say they were from America, did she? I'm really confused right now, but...anyway, i'll ask her later..

"Are you sure, Micky that you saw them, here? Right here?" a deep voice said.

"Y-Yes! Of course, i'd never lie to you Alejandro!" another voice said, a bit higher. Is he scared of this Alejandro guy? 

"Are you sure? You know, boss doesn't like people who lie...you know what he does to them.." the deep voice growled. Wait..so he works for someone else? But..he seemed like, he really wanted to kill us, i mean like, he had many chances to kill us, but he didn't. He let us go...well, not exactly let us, but...well, you know what i mean...

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING?

"NIALL WAIT" I SCREAM...

________________________________

Hello! i just wanted to thank you for the votes, and comments, i know it becomes somehow tiresome(i think it's the word:3) and i was wondering, if you wanted me to skip some places, in the next chapter, because of that. Idk...i skipped some places for now...Anywhore...

If you liked the chapter vote or comment!

Stay Braveღ