Chapter 22

I'm sorry It took me this long but I wrote from my other stories, and then I got sick and couldn't even write my name lol. Anyway, here's a new chapter, I hope you like it...^_^

P.S. I'm sorry the other chapter was really bad, and I hope this chapter is better. 

________________________________________________________________

~Zayn's POV~

I sighed as John, my boyfriend, dragged me around the mall. I tried to pry myself off of him, he's so clingy!!

"Heyy, Zaynieee, c'mooon!! Let's go there!!" he said, pointing to a cafe. Sometimes I want to break up with him, but...he looks a bit like Niall, so...I can't just let that go. John is more clingy, and doesn't like Josh and Liam. I don't really understand the reason, I mean, who wouldn't love them? Anyway, who cares right now? I mean, I haven't gave up searching for him...I'll never stop. He's the only one who makes me happy. Who makes me smile everyday. He's my happiness, and I can't just- I can't let him be with those bastards!!

"Zaynieeeeeee!!!" John whined like a stupid 5 year old. When Niall does it, it's cute, but when he does it, it's just plain annoying.

"I'm coming!" I said, in a sickly happy tone. Christmas preparations suck this year...

He kissed my cheek and I winced. We are together for what feels years of torture. I just wish Niall would come back. I looked out the window of the cafe, and saw Louis and Harry. They stopped outside when they saw me, but frowned seeing John. I sighed and looked at them sadly, as they shook their heads and left. I felt really alone. I mean, Christmas won't ever be the same...last year we were in Sweden, and it was amazing. We really had fun. 

"Zee! Here!!" I hear my, annoying boyfriend call and sighing I sat across him, smiling softly. His hair were fluffy like Niall's and I really loved them. Well, I loved Niall, not John. But..until I find Niall I have to get rid of those bastards that were after us. I can still feel that they are watching us, so we keep up a facade, trying not to act suspicious. Well, we still search for Niall, that's for sure. Maura, called all her friends in her agency, who called their friends and almost half the people we know, are searching for him. We are spreading all over the country, and Maura also said, she has friends outside England, so if they see anything there, they'll call us.

"I wish we could spend Christmas together, babe" he sighed, now sad. I mentally facepalmed. Wow, mood swings dude...I think John has mastered them.

"Me too" I said, coldly. I always use the ;mysterious type'around him. He liked that about me and I'm not going to question him. I mean, we don't show much affection outside-nor on the inside but whatever- and he likes it. I don't know if it's from curiousity, or maybe that's his type, or...he's just plain stupid. 

"So baby, what are you going to do, this Christmas, while I'm in Europe?" he asked, in a happy tone. A familiar X-Mas song was heard from the almost, broken, megaphones, and it was like someone was hitting the CD while playing it. This Cafe looks like it's going to fall apart any time now. Old ladies were serving smelly coffee that made me want to sneeze but I kept it inside of me. I don't want much attention...

Biting my underlip, I felt a stare. I looked up, at John's grey/blue-ish eyes and smiled softly, as real as I could.

"I guess with my family..." i mumbled and looked outside. It was snowing slightly, and John sighed, putting down his mug. When did it get here? Maybe the old ladies have superpowers. Ha-ha. 

"Me too!!" he sing-songed happily, making me want to just get up and leave, but I smiled back looking happy. 

"Yay!" I said, trying to sound cheerful. I looked outside again, lost in my thoughts. Niall, where are you? I hope you are not lost, or hurt. I would never forgive myself if something happened to you...