More problems new beginnings, and jealousy

"Hi. I think we should talk. How are you?" They said, their hand planted firmly on their hip.

"What do you want from me?" I groaned as I looked back down at my feet, tying the laces of the boots up. 

"Have you seen the news about Logan and the girl on the set of that movie?" She asked.

"Alexa... what is your problem? Leave me alone." I said slipping the shoes off and grabbing the rest of my items. She followed me almost all the way to the registers and I stopped and turned around. "Stop following me. I don't give a crap about what you have to say!" 

"I just wanted to let you know that he might be with his co star now. Oh.. what's her name again?" she placed her finger under her chin and pretended to be in deep thought. Oh, how I wanted to slap this brat right here. "Oh! I remember!" She smiled evilly and continued talking. "Lily Collins! That gorgeous actress and model. Not to mention, her father is the famous musician Phil Collins." She finished.

"Oh please. Logan isn't like that. I would know." I said and turned around to see Marley and Danielle. I rolled my eyes and ignored Alexa as she tried to talk to me. 

"Just ignore her." Dani said.

"Trust me... I am." I sighed and payed for my clothes and the boots I tried on. 

*****

We went to the food court and got our food. I sat down and started eating and started questioning Logan being with Lily. I got on my Google app and searched 'Logan Lerman and Lily Collins'. There were pictures of them kissing and hugging. He's cheating on me? What the hell is his problem? Moving on to Twitter, angrily, I saw a great amount of tweets saying things like, 'Lily and Logan = cutest couple ever'. Great. Everyone thinks they're a better couple. I should just ignore this and talk to him later. He's probably busy with her right now. I locked my phone and saw that both Danielle and Marley were finished eating. Was I really looking at my phone for that long? 

"Sorry." I said and quickly finished my sandwich. We all got up to throw our trash out. "He's cheating on me." I mumbled.

"What?" Marley asked. "You're mumbling." 

"He's cheating on me!" I said louder this time.

"No he's not." Dani says.

"I saw pictures." I frowned.

"Let me see." She says holding her hand out for me to place the phone in. I drop it in her hand and she looks at the picture. She clicks a link that goes to a news website.

"Hope. This is from their movie that they're filming. They aren't dating. It says it right here." She says pointing to the headline that says, "Logan Lerman and Lily Collins play love interests in new film, Stuck In Love".

"Oh." I mumbled. I kept my head down a little bit in slight embarrassment as we walked. I hit a rock- hard object right in front of me. I look up and see a familiar face.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hi! This is the second time we've literally ran into each other." He laughed.

"Yeah. How are you?" I asked

"Im great, you?" He responded.

"I'm dealing, haha." I ran my hand through my hair and looked up. "Oh! These are my two best friends, Marley and Danielle." I said gesturing towards both of them. 

"Cade. It's nice to meet you both.' He smiled warmly. Marley blushed... it was obvious she's interested. I smiled at her and wiggled my eyebrows while his back was facing me. She gave me a look and shook his hand. He turned around and faced me. "So, one of my friends is having a party tonight. You guys can come if you want." He said, it coming out as more of a question.

"Yeah, sure. Do you guys want to?" I asked both of the girls. 

"Of course!" Danielle said. Marley nodded. She's never shy like this. I smiled at her and Cade spoke up again. 

"Okay, I'll text you the details. Can I have your number?" Cade asked me.

"Yeah, here." I said, switching phones with him. I entered my number and he did the same. I handed his phone back.

"See you then." He said, before turning around and walking away.

"See you then." I said.

He disappeared into the distance and then Danielle started hopping up and down and squealing. 

"My social life isn't over!" she said.

We all laughed and continued to walk down the line of stores.

"He's really cute." Marley spit out.

"You looked pretty interested." I said, gently nudging her with my shoulder.

"No I'm not!" she said. 

"Keep telling yourself that, Marley. It's pretty obvious." Marley laughed.

"Whatever, you guys are annoying." Marley said in defense. We kept walking and stopped at a few stores before we left. On the way back to my house I got a text from Cade. It read :

Party starts at 8:30 at. Hope you can make it :)

Then he sent an address after.

"I got the details." I announced. "It starts at 8:30." 

"We should just get ready at your house, Hope. You have so much nice clothes that I need to borrow." Dani said. 

"Okay, fine." I laughed. Marley kept her eyes on the road but I could see a smile creep up on her lips. She was really excited about this party. 

**

Marley's POV

We ran into this guy named Cade at the mall. Hope know's him somehow, I don't know how, but he seemed to be interested in her. He was really sweet, and cute at the same time. I have no idea why I couldn't speak when he talked to me. This party didn't really appeal to me since he seems to like Hope, but I might as well go. I might meet somebody else. While driving back to Hope's house, I was thinking... a lot. About how Hope gets virtually every guy she wants. It's always been like this since she's always been so gorgeous, but I guess I'm used to it. I know, Cameron died, and all but I haven't been so keen on her rebounding like this. And now that Logan's gone... she's still kind of flirting with Cade. Can't I get somebody for a change?

"We should just get ready at your house, Hope. You have so much nice clothes that I need to borrow." Dani said. 

"Okay, fine." Hope said and laughed. I smiled and kept my eyes on the road.