Party Guests

Hope's POV

When we got back to my house Marley and Danielle borrowed some of my clothes to wear to the party. Marley was wearing a black pencil skirt, a coral/pink bustier top, and black gladiator sandals. Danielle wore high waisted dark wash jean shorts,  a fuchsia lace top, and sandals with a small wedge heel. I was wearing a navy blue dress that went down about mid thigh. It wasn't too tight, I refused to dress like Alexa. I slipped on some simple black sandals and took a last look in the mirror before we left. Both Marley and Dani were standing on the sides of me looking in the mirror also.

"You look amazing." Marley said.

"Totally hot." Danielle said. I laughed and fixed my hair.

"Why thank you." I smiled. "You two look gorgeous." I finished.

"Come on, let's go." I said and walked out of my room. 

************

The door was wide open when we got to the party so we just walked right in. The whole room was filled with people. Marley, Dani, and I all shifted our way through the crowd until we reached a room that was obviously the kitchen. I saw Cade across the room and he stopped his conversation to walk  over to us. 

"Hey! You guys made it!" He said, trying to speak louder than the music.

"Yeah! You have the best music playing." I laughed and noticed how stupid that sounded. 

"Haha, well thank my friend Matt here! It's his party!" He smiled and patted Matt's back.   He introduced himself to all of us and vice versa. We talked a little more until we all decided to go dance in the crowd. I noticed that a few... well maybe more than a few people were a little drunk. We continued dancing to some of the best music ever and met some new people. Danielle seemed to hit it off with a guy named Will. She was standing by the staircase talking and laughing with him.  Marley was still dancing, I think she had a few drinks tonight...she doesn't usually drink. I felt a hand wrap around my wrist and turned around. No idea who this person is.  He was obviously drunk and looked like an idiot, his pants sagging practically halfway down his thighs, and wearing sunglasses. It's not sunny at all in here. I shook my hand out of his grip, gave him a glare and walked away. Suddenly feeling the need to get away from idiots like that, I made my way to the kitchen to find Cade and ask him where the bathroom was. No sign of him.

"Hey, you need anything?" Matt asked.

"Actually," I laughed. "Yes! Where's your bathroom?" I finished.

"Upstairs. Third door on your left." He replied in an instant.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Anytime." He smiled back and made his way back to the crowd.

I walked back into the room where everyone was dancing and spotted Danielle in the same spot. No sign of Marley, so I just kept walking and reached the stairs. Two people bumped into me from the back and were laughing and giggling like mad. 

"Watch where you're going, idiots." I said, but they were too intoxicated to hear me. I sighed deeply and fixed my dress. Third door on the left. One. Two. Three. I jiggled the doorknob and it appeared to be locked. Great. Some gagging sounds behind the door caused me to back away and check all of the other doors. I opened one on the right side of the hall and saw two people making out. Oh my goodness, I thought. I closed the door and then stopped. That was my shirt. That coral colored top. I opened the door and the drunk pair looked up at me like deer about to be hit by a car. Marley.

****

Marley's POV

I was dancing and having fun when my head started to feel a little cloudy. Must have been some of those drinks from earlier. I kept dancing until I felt a body behind me. I turned around and saw those beautiful eyes. He looked down at me and raised his eyebrows, motioning to the stairs and grabbing my hand in his. I followed and we ran up the stairs. We bumped into a girl walking extremely slow but I kept laughing and ran up the stairs. We got to a room and Cade pressed his lips to mine. Somebody opened the door but quickly closed it so I ignored. Then It opened again and it was slightly annoying. I looked up and saw her. She looked pissed off.

****

Hope's POV

"Marley! What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled. The other face became very familiar also. "Cade. This is my best friend here and you just take advantage of her like that?! Are you freaking serious?!" I said and went over to Marley. "Are you okay?" I asked, worried.

"N-no, Hope I'm fine! You d-don't ev-even knoooowww what's going on!" She said, slurring her words. She was seriously drunk.

"He-hey! Hope! How-w are youu?" Cade asked, slurring his words also. 

"Shutup!" I yelled and glared at him. "You're drunk. And you tried to get with my best friend. So don't talk to me like you're my friend. We aren't even close to that, no matter what you think. 

"W-What?" He asked, confused as ever. I ignored him and wrapped one of marleys arms around my shoulder.

"Come on Marley. We are leaving." I supported her weak, drunk body as we went down the stairs and found Danielle. "Hey- um..." I pointed at Marley with a worried look on my face. "I know you're having a lot of fun but I really want to get her home safe." I said with a weak smile.

"Yes! No problem, one second." She said bye to her new guy friend and hugged him quickly. Then we exited the house and got in the car to return to my house. Marley needed some really good care at the moment. We also need to talk when she's sober.