Bathroom Run- Ins

Bathroom Run- Ins

**********************

"Thanks so much for today." I smiled and looked up at Logan. We were on my front porch.

"No problem." He said, as he leaned down and kissed me.

I pulled away and opened the door, still facing him. "Bye." I said.

"Bye." He replied, swiveling around and walking to his car.

I turned around and shut the door- being face to face with my father. "Dad..." I said. 

"Hope." He said and took me into a hug. "How have you been, sweetheart?" He asked.

"I've been fine." I said. 

"I picked up your car today. Your mother told me it was at starbucks for some reason and i got it for you." He smiled.

"Thanks." I said and started walking into the kitchen.

To be honest, I was quite disappointed that my dad was here. He left me and my mother when I was 13. He comes almost every year to visit but it's not the same. To know that he left and started his own family with another woman made me want to puke. He didn't have any other kids with the other woman but it was horrible having to see her every once and a while. 

"You've gotten taller." He said, trying to spark a conversation 

"Really? You think so? I'm pretty sure I stopped growing about a year and a half ago... but you wouldn't know." I smiled and grabbed an orange out of the fruit bowl. My mom walked in and looked at the two of us. My dad, smiling, and me, violently peeling an orange. I looked up at my mom and waved. I went back to peeling the orange. My phone vibrated and i opened it.

Hang out with me and Danielle tonight?

-marley

"Mom, can I hang out with Marley and Danielle tonight?" I asked. 

"No. Me, you, and your father are going out to dinner tonight." She said. 

"Oh, right." I said. 

can't. stuck w/ parents tonight :(

-hope

okayyyy. another time. good luck :)

-marley

I locked my phone and went up to my room to get ready. I showered, straightened my hair, and applied some light eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and nude lipstick. I changed into a white and pink summer dress and sandals. I grabbed my clutch and slid a sliver band ring onto one of my fingers. I walked downstairs and saw my parents standing my the door ready to go. We all walked out the door and in to the car, driving to the restaurant. 

*********

I ordered my food and decided to go to the restroom. I walked in, and when I came out of the stall to wash my hands, I looked up and saw Alexa behind me. 

"Hey." she said, one of her hands on her hips.

"Um, hi." I said back. I continued washing my hands and then dried them.

"Are you here with your boyfriend?" she asked.

"No. I said, leaning back on the counter. "Listen. I don't know what you want, but the past has happened with you and Logan and it's over. I think you're taking this too seriously." I raised my eyebrows and pursed my lips in a thin line.

"So, I heard about your ex." She played with her hair. "How he died. It's pretty tragic, you know. How did it happen?" She asked coming closer to me.

"This is none of your business." I said. "Stop getting into my life." I frowned.

"I just wanted to know...have you told Logan?" she asked, crossing her arms.

"Can you just stop? Now. This doesn't have anything to do with you and I would appreciate it if you left me and Logan alone. Okay?" I said getting in her face and grabbing my clutch off of the counter. I walked out and let the door slam in her face. I kept walking, ignoring her yelling in the background.

"You know I can let Logan know about all of your little secrets! Just wait!" she screamed.

I kept walking and when I got back to the table, sat down and talked with my parents. This was going to be a long long night.