Imma finish

I'm going to finish this book, then erase it. That will give me enough time to decide weather I want to or not.

__________________________

"Ready to go, Eve?" Louis said walking out from his room, a calm look on his face.

"Yeah," I smiled getting off of Liam's lap and walking to Louis, who wrapped his arm around me.

Niall walked out of the bedroom, texting with that ridiculously handsome smile on his face. Then it faded and his eyes darted right to Louis and I's grip on each other. I watched as his neck tightened, and his grip on his phone was strangling worthy.

"Goodbye boys," I said waving at the three, "Niall, do I get a hug goodbye?"

Niall gave a cold stare, "I'll see you later, won't I?"

"I don't know," I said politely, "Is Cristina going to be there?"

Niall got a smug smile, "You're not jealous are you?"

I frowned and I wanted to tell him everything, but my mouth was sewn shut. Niall laughed and walked over to me. His hands went tenderly on my shoulders, and the icy blue eyes were on my chestnut ones. Niall's Irish voice came out, "She's just a friend, I love you babe."

For some reason I believed that.

What if Louis lied? No, he didn't. Niall confessed earlier that 'he was trying me on'. I'm so fucking naive.

"Love you too, Nially," I smiled and he leaned down and kissed me, which Louis cut off short with a grunt.

"Bye Eve!" All the boys chorused and I politely said good-bye back.

Louis and I walked down to the curb and decided to walk a couple blocks to get to downtown London. Making idle conversation, hands in pockets, it seemed like the perfect autumn day. Finally the expected sigh came up, and the conversation was about to turn all about Niall, "So a brother, eh?"

Not expected but I tease a little bit, "Well, couldn't let him catch on. Could I?"

"I suppose not," Louis smirked, "And I want to apologize for fighting with you in the house. That was wrong on so many levels, and I'm really sorry."

I wave my hand in the air, to push away the apology, "I grew up with fighting, I'm just another girl so something as simple as fighting isn't a big deal."

Louis stopped, "Eve you're not just another girl."

My heart stopped and breathing was no longer a normal bodily function. That stupid feeling in my stomach came back, the one I get when ever Louis is near, and I wanted to tell him that I actually enjoy him.

"Pshh, of course I am. I have skin, and hair, and even the usual vagin-" Louis cut me off with his hand over my mouth.

"Don't. Say. That. Word," His voice was almost harsh.

Raising an eyebrow, I slowly brought his hand down. Embarrassment covered his cheeks in a unfamiliar red glow, "Why not?"

"Because it's gross," Louis mumbled walking faster than me, so I couldn't see his face.

"Are you afraid of a word, Louis-Louis," I stopped and thought to myself, "I don't know what your last name is."

"You don't?" Louis said, that signature smirk swiping away the embarrassment, "If you win my game I'll tell you."

Skipping up to the light pole I twirled around it, and giggled, "What's your game?"

"Who ever has the most fun, wins!" Louis smiled throwing his hands in the air.

"How can we tell?" I said with a slight frown, skipping up next to him.

"Every time you feel bored, mark it down in your phone," Louis said grabbing my hand in his, the warm after-slap feeling coming back with his touch.

I nodded, as we walked together, hand in hand in a couple of minutes we were in front Big Ben. I ran ahead of Louis, whipped out my photos and started taking pictures. Till suddenly a big hand came and ripped the phone out of my hand. I turned around and crossed my arms, "Louis what are you doing?"

Louis grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. So close I felt my cheeks start to warm up, from blushing. Louis said, "Smile, boo-bear."

"Okay, Lou-bear."

Louis turned us around so the Big Ben was in the back round of our photos. On the last picture Louis looked at me, "Look to your left, don't give me that look. Just do it."

I turned my head left, then Louis says, "Alright look back."

I turned my head and then Louis' lips were on mine, and then the camera's flash went off. Though neither of us turned away. In fact, I wrapped my arms around Louis' neck and presesed my lips deeper onto him. Then another flash went off. Louis pulled away, breathless he said, "I think this is the best tour I've ever given."

I blushed and looked down to my feet, not wanting to show my embarrassment. But Louis wasn't having that, his face suddenly appeared under mine. I giggled and Louis placed his lips back on mine, making my face rise to meet his. Then Louis' arms went around my waist and his hands slid in my back pocket then my phone was right back where I had it. Smiling I pulled away, biting Louis' lip. 

"Wow, I would love to continue this," Louis said with that smirk I'm beginning to enjoy, "But I want to finish this tour."

We went to every tourist attraction you could imagine, and there was no way I wanted this day to end. But what goes up must come down. Louis and I were holding hands and walking down the street, when a voice that I wish I couldn't recognize screamed my name.

"Eve!"

My body froze and then another weird thing happened.

"Louis?" A voice rung out, and Louis looked as pained as I felt.

"Eleanor," Louis said, his voice strained.

"Ray," I said forcing a smile.