Kidnapped

"Who are they?" Alex growled, as the boys all just walked right in making themselves right at home.

"Friends," I smile nervously as the boys say their hello's to me.

"Hey, Eve," Liam stopped and placed a kiss on my forehead before he walked over to Zayn and took the glass object out of his head.

"Are these more of your pathetic queer friends?" Alex snorts, taking realization of what he said.

"What the actual hell did you just say?" I said very slowly and the boys went silent.

"Are these boys dating each other, or are you fucking everyone we meet?" Alex asks, his words surprising me, and according to Alex's face he was surprised too.

"What do you mean 'fucking everyone we meet'? I've only slept with two guys in the past six months, and in the last four months. It's only been you," I snap, my hands on my hips.

"You think I don't notice the way guys look at you?" Alex honestly looks hurt, but I don't know why, it's not like I can help when other guys stare at me.

"Excuse me? I'm not the one asking-" I stop myself before our strange argument turns more childish than it should be, "Never mind. Just leave."

"What?"

"We'll talk tomorrow," I snap, "If you decide you can't handle being around my friends or myself, I don't want to see you ever again. We've only been together for a little while, you aren't going to talk like this to me."

Alex sighs and rubs his face sneaking a glance over to the angry looking guys, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

"I'm going to ask you to leave for tonight," I say calmly, "Tomorrow you will talk with me, understand? Now I have some surprise guests, get out."

Alex snorted, "Whatever."

I kick him out the door, almost literally. I had to hold myself back because I don't want to end up in jail. I don't feel like dealing with Alex today, tomorrow I will see him and discuss if we still want to be together. Looking back to the boys, their eyes full of pity, "So my pretties, what brings you here?"

"Are you okay?" Liam asks, hugging me in a death grip.

"As good as it'll get," I smile wrapping my arms around Liam.

Finally I pull away and ignore the pitying looks. I shoved my hands in my pockets and looked up to them, "So why are you guys here?"

The boys all exchanged looks, and Harry nodded his head. Something made me feel like I wasn't going to enjoy this conversation. I heard Liam mumble something and they all looked like they didn't want to say something.

"We're worried about Louis," Zayn finally blurts looking at Harry for confirmation about their sharing of emotions.

"Well, that's great . . ." I trail off, not really knowing what to say.

"He really misses you," Liam says quietly, not really looking up to me, but keeping his head in his hands while he sits on the edge of the cushioned chair.

"Look that's great and all," I say sadly, my heart aching, "But I have a boyfriend type thing with Alex."

"Look," Harry said standing up, "Niall and Louis are torn apart about you leaving. Niall a little less, but Louis doesn't even care what's going on in football anymore."

My eyes widened, "He doesn't care about watching soccer?"

The boys sigh but Liam scolds me, "You are in England, you will use football."

I mimic Liam, but then offer to get some tea since we are in England. They took me seriously and now I actually have to make tea.

"So will you please talk with Louis? It would mean more to us than you know," Zayn says clasping his hands together around his hot tea.

"I," I let out a frustrated sigh, "I really can't guys."

"Why?" Harry asked, well more like demanded rather loudly, if you ask me.

I slam my hand on the counter, "Because I'm just starting to feel better about myself! So what if my new boyfriend is a little rude, things happen but you deal with it. Now the pain in my chest has finally subsided and I can't bring that back. I understand Louis and Niall hurt, but so do I and I just can't do it."

Harry sighed, standing up. The other boys stood up too. All three of them made eye contact, and I looked down to my plain metal ring,"And anyways I was just a game."

"We really hoped it didn't have to come to this, love," Liam smiled sadly.

"Yeah," Harry sighed, "I really thought we were getting somewhere."

"Plan B, mates," Zayn nods his head at Harry and Liam.

"Wha-" I was cut off because a pillow case went right over my head.

I started yelling at the boys to put me down, but they only laughed. Hands were on my waist and next thing you know I'm being tossed over someone's shoulder.