Tired Of The Torture

"C-Christy?" Niall said looking from Louis and I- which we haven't stopped kissing -to Christy watching him with happy eyes, "Eve?"

"Nially! I'm so glad you guys met Eve," Christy walked over to Niall and kissed his lips.

"Y-You met Eve?" Niall asked when Christy pulled away, his cheeks a furious red color.

"As weird as this sounds," I say pulling away from Louis with swollen lips, "Christy is my ex-girlfriend."

"Wait?" Louis says, "Are you a lesbian?"

Christy and I at the same time say, "No, we're bisexual."

I looked back at Christy and we both giggled, making Louis and Niall look confused. Christy walked over to me and wrapped her arm around my shoulders, "See boys, now you just have more competition."

My eyes briefly met with Niall's, and I couldn't think straight at that moment. I turned my head as fast as possible so I wouldn't look at him, but my eyes landed on Louis and I tried mouthing 'help me'.

"Niall!" Louis shouted when he caught on.

Niall jumped after he zoned out staring at me, "W-What, mate?"

Louis was looking for things to say, it looked as if his head was cluttered. Everyone stared at Louis for his outburst, especially when he didn't say anything after he yelled. Finally Louis' smirk came back into play, "Why don't you show Christy her room?"

"Yeah," Niall said nodding his head, "I will."

"Oh, yay!" Christy cheered, and then I felt the water works.

I walked over to Louis and planted my face in his chest. When I knew Niall was out of the room and out of hearing range, I started to talk to Louis, "It hurts more than it should."

"Do you want me to stay at your flat tonight?" Louis asked, rubbing my head and I could tell he was asking the other boys not to worry with silent lips.

I nodded and a said muffled, "Yes."

"Alright come into my room to help me pack," Louis said grabbing my hand with his.

I dragged my feet behind Louis, and when we walked into Louis' room Niall was sitting there on the bed. We could here Christy horribly singing in the other room, so Niall could say whatever he wanted without being heard. Louis stood in front of me, "What's up, lad?"

"Don't lad me," Niall growls, "I want t' know what the hell this is?!"

I watch as his hands gesture between us three, and Louis looks back at me then to Niall. I step in front of Louis, "I know that's your girlfriend, and I didn't want to look like a fool so I told her Louis was my boyfriend."

"Look, Eve," Niall's face looked suddenly sorrowful, "I don't know how to feel about you."

"You should have thought about that before you told me you loved me," I said balling my fists up.

Then an epiphany hit me.

"I-I don't honestly even know why I'm here," I start pacing with my hands on my hips, "I'm so stupid!"

"What are you talking about Eve?" Louis said inching toward me with a bag on his shoulder.

"I'm allowing you guys to play me!" I yell, backing away from them, "I'm allowing myself to be heartbroken from a bunch of guys, this entire situation is ridiculous. I should've got rid of you the minute I found out about your stupid bet!"

"Y-Ya knew about the bet?" Niall said, disbelief all over his face.

"Of course I knew about the bet you asshole!" I yell turning around and walking away from them.

Louis came up from behind me, "Eve, look can we talk this out?"

"Get the hell away from me," I growled while shoving my shoes and purse on my body, "You don't even know what I've been through. Now would be best if I just disappear for a long time."

"Eve," Louis said grabbing my face, "I-I reall-"

"Save it," I said pushing away from him.

"It was nice to be in your lives for as long as I have been," I yell into all the boys, "But there is no reason for me to be stuck with this torture!"

With that I slammed the door and walked out of the bungalow. The memory filled bungalow, that I hope I never have to go back to anytime soon.