Nice To See You

So Ryan Gossling's character from The Place Beyond The Pines, will be playing the Part of Ray. (I couldn't put too many pics to the side) And the picture where Ryan is covering that woman's eyes is going to be the picture in his wallet. BTW the girl in one of the photos (She'll be alone) is Eve, that shall be here outfit.

And Eleanor will be Eleanor, of course. Thanks for the support.

And if you haven't seen TPBTP really see it, and I want you to imagine the break-up between the two lovers in TPBTP kind of like Ray and Eve's break-up without the kid. Ray will be slightly insane, mostly a psychopath.

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/place-beyond-the-pines-ryan-gosling-11-600x399.jpg

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/place-beyond-the-pines-ryan-gosling-slice-1.jpg

http://www.geekbinge.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Goslin-Beyond-The-Pines.jpg

http://cdn.mos.totalfilm.com/images/r/ryan-gosling-stars-in-first-trailer-for-the-place-beyond-the-pines-watch-now-124452-470-75.jpg

(All of those are him, and I can't fit them all. So please work with me, and if you don't feel like copying and pasting type "Ryan Gossling The Place Beyond The Pines" into google images.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Eve, you're a hard person to track down," Ray engulfed me in a hug, tearing me away from Louis.

"Well I moved to a different country," I say not being able to hug him back, "I would imagine it was."

"Louis, it's so good to see you," I watched as Louis and Eleanor hugged each other tightly, causing my heart to slightly crack, "I hope you're not doing anything, we should do something together right now."

"Nice to see you too, El," Louis said, with closed eyes hugging Eleanor, "No, I'm doing anything important right now."

Ignoring the pain in my heart I looked down at Ray with a smile that was masking my pain, since he was holding me up by my waist. Ray looked up and finally brought me down, kissing my forehead when I touched the ground. My voice was stronger than it was earlier, "How are you, Ray?"

"Right now, I'm doing amazing since I have you in my arms," With Ray's smile, the familiar tattoo next to his eye scrunched up a little bit.

I put my head in Ray's chest and smelled the familiar smell of motor oil and cologne, "You still riding bikes?"

"You know it," Ray smiled down at me, then he let go of me with one arm while reaching in his back pocket.

Ray's hand held a cigarette pack and a lighter, "You still smoke?"

Louis was still engrossed in his conversation with Eleanor, and Louis' smile looked like it would break if he smiled too much longer, "No, I quit."

Ray shrugged and lit himself one, "Suit yourself, so what are you doing with this bitch?"

"Louis was giving me a tour of London," I said, not wanting him to call Louis a bitch, "Because my boyfriend and I got into a fight."

"So you were holding hands with this bitch, to get back at your boyfriend?"

"No, well yes," I sighed, "Technically I don't have a boyfriend, because I was a bet and I'm just being mean and getting revenge with the help of Louis, since Niall is dating another girl."

Ray's face got deathly, "I will kill whoever Niall is."

"Not necessary," I said pressing a hand to Ray's chest, "I don't want you in jail."