Nice To Meet You

Thanks SOOOO MUCH FOR the FOUR Fuking HUNDRED READS!!

BOOOOM!

^ that was my mind being blown

Well I've moved on, it's been two months since I've seen any of the people living in the bungalow. No matter how many phone calls I get, and now I've got myself a boyfriend. Alex, quiet the charmer. It was a horrible way to meet, but we did none the less . . .

I'm not wasted, just disoriented.

That's what I keep repeating to myself as I sit at the bar of this night club.

"Hey," A deep voice comes up next to me, "Can I get you a drink?"

I look up and I see a guy my age, wearing a leather jacket, with black hair, tattoos, and a lip piercing.

I'm in emo-bad-boy heaven.

"I would love that," I smile.

It has been a month since I've seen Niall or Louis. I've allowed Danny and Sam to take me out drinking to help me meet a guy. It hasn't been working, the only thing I normally get out of partying with my two boys is a nasty hangover.

"Names Alex," His hand taps the counter and two beers come out way, "What would yours be?"

"I'm Eve," I try not to acknowledge this beer is the same Niall got us for our beach date, or how cool that looked when he tapped the counter.

"Well Eve," Alex said taking a swig of his alcohol, "Wanna be friends tonight?"

_____________

A piece of a manly body sits under me, as I cuddle in his chest. Ignoring the storm outside and trying not to get scared, I cuddle deeper into this guy's chest.

What was his name?

Aaron?

No . . .

Armando?

Haha, definitely not.

Alec?

Probably.

Alex! That was his name.

Lightening flashes and thunder booms, making me whimper and flinch. At that moment I realize I'm naked, and only wrapped in sheets.

A hand slowly travels up my waist and another lands on the back of my neck. Somehow I feel soothed and I'm reminded of another familiar British boy who could calm me, yet unnerve me at the same time.

Once again I fell asleep, not caring what time it was. My dreams suddenly go back to what I've been trying to leave behind.

"Louis!" I smile when he comes around the corner into the park.

"Hi, babe," Louis smiles, leaning down and pecking my lips.

"Where have you been?" I ask playfully nudging his shoulder, "You're twenty minutes late."

"I need to talk to you," Louis says looking down to his folded hands.

"W-What's wrong?" I ask, nerves jumping around in my stomach like jumping beans.

"I'm dating another girl," Louis gives me an evil smirk.

"B-But you said you love me?" I tear up.